Fat People

fat people don't bother me 1 bit. they don't suffer weight problems they suffer eating problems.

It's my feet that are to blame for my weight, I can't keep the fuckers out of the kebab shop! :laugh:

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

your right on genetics, my wife fat so were all her family, we got married 30 years ago when she was 10st, stayed like that for 5 years, had my son (26) and never gone back hell of alot heavier .

It's worse when women "let themselves go". My mrs was 8st exactly when I met her 25 years ago. Now she's 8 1/2 stone. It's the start of a slippery slope. God knows what she'll weigh in another 25 year

i was at the cinema last year in Scarborough on our holidays and we went to go and watch pirates of the carabian, anyway a group of about 6 lasses dressed as pirates came through the door, only one of

5ft 10 and 12 stone 6, BMI is 25.24 so just over the threshold into 'overweight'....must be all them KitKat chunkies i eat :whistling:

I am on a work out plan at the minute mainly to tone and not lose weight so we shall see how i end up :victory:

Aye don't mind a big bird they always seem more grateful and not as up tight as skinny birds... :icon_redface: Fat birds never ask "dose my bum look big in this ??" they know they are fat and accept it :laugh: I do think people need more education on healthy eating from school age... These cash diets are no good, people need to change there lifestyle.. I am not fat but according to a BMI I am classed (just) over weight.. Its a load of bollocks. Can check your BMI on here.... http://www.nhs.uk/Tools/Pages/Healthyweightcalculator.aspx Actually loads of helpful information on here if anyone's attempting to loose a few pounds or have any other health issues..

just done me and spot on , even though ive dropped 1st , and feeling rough with bad back+ bad gut, dont know about feeling good, feel like shit, where my fat wife said she feel ok i carnt win lo
You better hope she doesn't read this or you'll feel a whole lot worse :laugh:
bang on mate , she would rip my balls off , ive waited till she gone to work :laugh: i carnt really slag her off, as she lets me do +what i want with my life, with money or anything really, alway put me+ my son before her self.She just a fool knocking years of her life ,but its her life and at 56 you carnt tell people mate, and she dont like Buck my timber wolf lurcher , only soft old Bryn the woman a fool lol
your wifes a lovely person mate she made more than welcome when i called round to see you few years back!! still waiting for the stag painting tho lol

its still here mate, when you want it . i trying selling my house , if i do ever move lol will pm you and you can pick it up. Yeh my wife nice+ easy to get on with, she thought you was a nice lad, i said he on his best behaviour :laugh: i only joking mate :thumbs:

:laugh::laugh: if only she knew.......... :D but yeah ill defo have it still mate, fell in love with it as soon as i saw it lol ive got a little van now so ill try and shoot over soon....... :thumbs:

PS unless your coming over for the fishing comp/piss up........... :hmm::thumbs:

Self inflicted problems that cost those the country money is a problem. Fat people and junkies aren't much different if you ask me...it's a way for them to cope with whatever problems they have. Trouble is I find near enough all addicts have way to much self pitty. My life's hard so ill eat aload of food and be useless or go hit the pipe. How many people do they know have bettered there situation doing either? I understand not everyone can be strong minded and like I said my kids I'd feel different. That said in my school if a kid was a fat c**t he wasnt bullied but he'd sure know about it if it was his fault we lost and can't say it done any harm. Less sugarcoating I say.

5ft 10 and 12 stone 6, BMI is 25.24 so just over the threshold into 'overweight'....must be all them KitKat chunkies i eat :whistling:

I am on a work out plan at the minute mainly to tone and not lose weight so we shall see how i end up :victory:

kit kat chunkies, well I know one thing and it wont be through shagging.......... :laugh:

• Like 1

dunno about fat folk,but i struggle to take you seriously lol one min your on your soap box about all the hating towards to muslims and then you come out with this.

Do people take him seriously then?.........I thought he just sat there all day dreaming up pish and people humored him :yes::D

:laugh: 12 pages and 2 spoof threads from this...... I must be good at it :D

dunno about fat folk,but i struggle to take you seriously lol one min your on your soap box about all the hating towards to muslims and then you come out with this.

Do people take him seriously then?.........I thought he just sat there all day dreaming up pish and people humored him :yes::D

:notworthy::notworthy: :laugh: :laugh: . good or bored ? :laugh:

kit kat chunkies, well I know one thing and it wont be through shagging.......... :laugh:

:laugh: my left arm is built like a tank, not sure why :whistling::angel:

:notworthy::notworthy: :laugh: :laugh: . good or bored ? :laugh:

Oh Definately bored :laugh:

I partly blame the government ,..............they force feed shite from all this fast food bollocks and then look after them financially ,.................fooking joke ..........

im happy to say im at the weight now what I was when I was playing rugby ,.............pleasant surprise that was in the gym yesterday ,.......still fat tho @ 19 1/2 stone , so bit of work to do .....im only 5 ft 2"

the next generation of kids will be even unhealthier,cause the cost of food and the drop in income for a lot of famlies,all they can afford is shite cheap food.

Agree with you again S/H. :thumbs: .Had a fall down a flite of stairs a few weeks ago. :laugh: That must be why. :D

I partly blame the government ,..............they force feed shite from all this fast food bollocks and then look after them financially ,.................fooking joke ..........

im happy to say im at the weight now what I was when I was playing rugby ,.............pleasant surprise that was in the gym yesterday ,.......still fat tho @ 19 1/2 stone , so bit of work to do .....im only 5 ft 2"

the next generation of kids will be even unhealthier,cause the cost of food and the drop in income for a lot of famlies,all they can afford is shite cheap food.

Agree with you again S/H. :thumbs: .Had a fall down a flite of stairs a few weeks ago. :laugh: That must be why. :D

didnae fall hard enough lol