I.e.d.......islamic Emergency Defence

Brings me onto my next point ;) by the way I can't disagree with you that they would force their ways onto us. That's exactly what the sharia is. Ok our man made laws are forced onto them is how they will see it, but our laws and made by people voted in. This is my next point. I think democracy will be ended by democracy. With the current birth rate soon they will have the power of voting. Now you can't turn around and say lets stop all Muslims having kids. No dought well get a few people saying yeah that's the way. Do you think that would ever be actually be allowed in today's society and with the media? Be realistic 67% of Muslims are unemployed...also sure people are fed up paying for the type of parents who don't wish to work yet lay on their back and pop kids out only to claim more benefits. This is not a dig at anyone out of work and on benefits, nor single parents or just parents down on their luck. I'm talking about people who choose to play the system. So how about a way of controlling birth rates with this?

I also don't think multiculturalism has failed. Do I think we should let more people into the country? No were overcrowded and our system needs to sort itself out big time as we are being milked. I know plenty of people seeing as I used to live in london who's grandparents more so than their parents came from another country. Maybe where I picked to have friends with good hearts and morals they came from decent homes. All of my friends parents work and talk like a Londoner and they wouldn't tell you they are British they will tell you their English. What I'm saying is there are plenty to have come here and accepted our way of life without trying to change us. The next generation of islam needs to be made to feel more part of the country rather than seeing alot of people point the finger. I get people are fuming but anger or racist comments like it or not isnt going to solve the problem. I'm not saying lick their arse but things like religious schools should be banned. I remember running around the playground and never saw noone in terms of race or religion I just saw mates. I don't want it like America where we all kiss the countries arse...our weathers shit for a start and half the women here would probably benefit from a burka with the state of them lol but if we can get the next generation of Muslims to think you know what England's been good to me and its not a bad place I think it's a step forward.

No i know your wanting to sit on the fence here and debate but just read that highlighted bit again.....sit down with a nice cup of coffee and have a f***ing long hard read at what you just wrote. I'm afraid we all have to abide by the laws of this country, some of them are good and some of them are woeful but we have to abide by them all the same. These hate preaching b*****ds dont and if they dont like it they can jump on a plane, boat or a donkey for i care and get tae f**k. It really is that simple. Unfortunately our Goverment are a bunch of spineless b*****ds hell bent on making organisations like the EDL out to be a bunch of raving lunatic racists rather than the voice of the British people. When it kicks of they have nobody to blame bar themselves.

• Like 8

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No i know your wanting to sit on the fence here and debate but just read that highlighted bit again.....sit down with a nice cup of coffee and have a f***ing long hard read at what you just wrote. I'm

FFS you must be on a wind up son, no one could be that much of a f***ing idiot to write such bollocks and believe it.....................!     I've seen it all now !   No wonder this countries

Sadly the difference between muslims and the rest of us is they stick together ........we don't !

Posted Images

Feck that England for the english the gravity of this situation is immense we face extinction and Islam isn't the only enemy. Same for all white countries a line in the sand needs to be drawn before its too late we need our attitude to be like those of orania in South Africa . They've set up vigilante groups and militia in our country ffs.

The enemy has never been Islam it is GOVERNMENT. The policy of divide and rule has never gone away.

Also greed and consumerism is the West's biggest downfall. People don't have kids because the would rather buy stuff and have holidays...to the point that the real working and middle classes aren't having enough kids to keep a healthy population. How many people do you know with more that two kids? and also how many people do you know that don't have any kids at all?

And who are Robert and Pamela?

people who speak the truth yet

islamic jihadist hate preachers fly in and out of britain every week,two people that speak out against these lunatics are banned from entry

we cant deport a jihadist hate preacher,abu qatada for love nor money,but we can stop pamela geller and robert spencer from coming in

What happened to us all being equal were all human etc etc etc lol but here we have these scumbags Muslim this that f****n tuther are we allowed to have vigilante groups for Muslim grooming gangs? The edl get ridiculed and slammed at every opportunity lets see how these are dealt with but it's just another case of one rule for us and one for them AGAIN

What happened to us all being equal were all human etc etc etc lol but here we have these scumbags Muslim this that f****n tuther are we allowed to have vigilante groups for Muslim grooming gangs? The edl get ridiculed and slammed at every opportunity lets see how these are dealt with but it's just another case of one rule for us and one for them AGAIN

it has been confirmed from Kevin Carroll, that if the charity march on Saturday goes ahead and passes the east London Mosque, Kevin Carroll and Tommy Robinson will be arrested!

EDL were supposed to join them for the last mile of the walk. The MP for Greenwich has said he will ask for a ban on all parades or marches on that day!

Enoch Powell said: "The immigrants will consolidate their power, and agitate. They will work against the host nation"

Labout party in hull have asked police for a blanket ban on edl and similar groups from marching in the city. this sort of attitude is thr same as not letting robert and pamella in it just highlights the injustice and ineptitude of it all to normal people who are starting to smell the coffee. I reckon give these imigrants and politicians enough rope and they will hang themselves and have no one but themselves to blame.

Brings me onto my next point ;) by the way I can't disagree with you that they would force their ways onto us. That's exactly what the sharia is. Ok our man made laws are forced onto them is how they will see it, but our laws and made by people voted in. This is my next point. I think democracy will be ended by democracy. With the current birth rate soon they will have the power of voting. Now you can't turn around and say lets stop all Muslims having kids. No dought well get a few people saying yeah that's the way. Do you think that would ever be actually be allowed in today's society and with the media? Be realistic 67% of Muslims are unemployed...also sure people are fed up paying for the type of parents who don't wish to work yet lay on their back and pop kids out only to claim more benefits. This is not a dig at anyone out of work and on benefits, nor single parents or just parents down on their luck. I'm talking about people who choose to play the system. So how about a way of controlling birth rates with this?

I also don't think multiculturalism has failed. Do I think we should let more people into the country? No were overcrowded and our system needs to sort itself out big time as we are being milked. I know plenty of people seeing as I used to live in london who's grandparents more so than their parents came from another country. Maybe where I picked to have friends with good hearts and morals they came from decent homes. All of my friends parents work and talk like a Londoner and they wouldn't tell you they are British they will tell you their English. What I'm saying is there are plenty to have come here and accepted our way of life without trying to change us. The next generation of islam needs to be made to feel more part of the country rather than seeing alot of people point the finger. I get people are fuming but anger or racist comments like it or not isnt going to solve the problem. I'm not saying lick their arse but things like religious schools should be banned. I remember running around the playground and never saw noone in terms of race or religion I just saw mates. I don't want it like America where we all kiss the countries arse...our weathers shit for a start and half the women here would probably benefit from a burka with the state of them lol but if we can get the next generation of Muslims to think you know what England's been good to me and its not a bad place I think it's a step forward.

I don't mind your sentiment but you are ignoring the hard facts of multiculturalism. Firstly, all of your friends might consider themselves English and be moral in your eyes but that's probably why you have cherry picked them as friends and they are a minority. Just look at the crime, arrest and prison statistics for Muslims or other immigrant groups including white people from Romania, this isn't a skin colour issue at all and I have a lot of friends who would be considered racist but I can tell you the skin pigment has f**k all to do with it. The fact is that the majority of mussies (or often jamaicans, romanians, pakistanis etc) cost us billions in criminal damage, fraud and benefits whilst they openly think they are superior, hate everything about our way of life and rape our children. If our natives behaved like the average Mussies we couldn't cope.

Look at these statistics, these are from of

Muslims in the UK = 2.7% (1.5 million)

Muslims in prison = 13% (11,250) of prison population

Muslims in France = 12%

Muslims in prison = 70%!

I can't be arsed to spend ages working it out for everyone, but you have to be delusional to not clearly see that Muslims and the black community commit more crime in this country. They have terrible gang cultures, do badly at school and turn to crime at a young age. The issue with the Muslims community is that they do these things whilst thinking they are earning a place in paradise for doing so, they don't ever feel bad about raping white girls or killing non-muslims because that's what it tells them to do in the Koran.

• Like 2

I wish I knew, id be PM within a week :toast:

Ermmmm no you wouldn't. You'd be in jail for being a racist.

Perhaps I wasn't being clear, I meant I wish I had all the answers to sort this country out :thumbs:

I'm no way a fan of islam lol. I just know writing stuff like lets send everyone who ain't white back home is never gonna do anything for the country. The same way if you come across these days as just attacking islam your deemed a racist. Hence my comment on sorting out those who play the system not just Muslims. You gotta know how to play the game.

Would rather get the next generations attitude to be different. Many Muslims probably hear such things as send em all back and get pushed into feeling they actually are treated different, and maybe the likes of anjem had a point. Maybe I'm getting old but rather try sort things without blood being shed. All "the kill the b*****ds" type of commenters should actually go start something then. No good just voicing opinions like that which causes more tension and leading it to kick of years later by which time were probably out numbered. Bring the troops home and spend the money sorting out problems with our own country and then actually start to come down alot harder on Islamic hate preachers and look into what the next generation are being taught in religious schools and mosques and actually do something. It's not racist to love your country and speaking out against those wishing to change it....for some reason unknown to me the media seem to think different?

I'm no way a fan of islam lol. I just know writing stuff like lets send everyone who ain't white back home is never gonna do anything for the country. The same way if you come across these days as just attacking islam your deemed a racist. Hence my comment on sorting out those who play the system not just Muslims. You gotta know how to play the game.

Would rather get the next generations attitude to be different. Many Muslims probably hear such things as send em all back and get pushed into feeling they actually are treated different, and maybe the likes of anjem had a point. Maybe I'm getting old but rather try sort things without blood being shed. All "the kill the b*****ds" type of commenters should actually go start something then. No good just voicing opinions like that which causes more tension and leading it to kick of years later by which time were probably out numbered. Bring the troops home and spend the money sorting out problems with our own country and then actually start to come down alot harder on Islamic hate preachers and look into what the next generation are being taught in religious schools and mosques and actually do something. It's not racist to love your country and speaking out against those wishing to change it....for some reason unknown to me the media seem to think different?

This is almost unbelievable. What exactly IS going to do something for our country? Letting them do as they like?

Which generation exactly do you reckon would have a different attitude? Not the muslims. They have been fuelled by hate for centuries. Us? That's exactly what they want to happen and all the time we appease them they are getting stronger. Maybe you and I would like to sort this out without "bloodshed", but they don't. Killing infidels is written into their scriptures.

If they feel they are being treated differently, GOOD. Because they are different and always will be.

I agree loving your country is a good thing...which is why we have to stop the rot. I don't have the answer how, but letting them stamp all over us is not the way.

One other thing....anjem choudrey most certainly does NOT have a point. He's a hate-filled sponging c*nt.

• Like 3