• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lurcherpoos, the games fecked.

LURCHERPOOS FFS... I have a whole back yard full of them, happy for people to come and help themselves for £395 a shot

They're not a new trend, they've been about for years, Oh hold it, that's poo lurchers I'm thinking of, my mistake.

Labradoodles,

Cockerpoos,

Patterjacks,

Beddypoos,

The lists go on, I meet People with these crosses, and I am always amazed at the amount of cash they pay for these crosses.

Where years ago, they would be the result of a mis mating and given away free gratis,

How the times have changed.

Maybe its something to do with the KC only allowing a KC Bitch to bred a certain number of times, and there after, anything bred, cannot be registered.

I'll put my head above the parapet - feel free to shoot me down BUT poodles are a working breed, are used massively in France as retrievers, they are tough as boots and relentless. Having seen them retrieving geese out of frozen estuaries and being incredibly intelligent - In theory no reason why this cross would not produce some strong and biddable running dogs. THe price is a joke but the breeding might not be so daft as it originally sounds.

• Like 2

I'll put my head above the parapet - feel free to shoot me down BUT poodles are a working breed, are used massively in France as retrievers, they are tough as boots and relentless. Having seen them retrieving geese out of frozen estuaries and being incredibly intelligent - In theory no reason why this cross would not produce some strong and biddable running dogs. THe price is a joke but the breeding might not be so daft as it originally sounds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuLugxEjUlQ

has to be some kind of wind up....i wonder if hes a member on here

I heard of a very well known lurcherman selling pups of this cross for abit more than that ...

Was it Typ Ratcher fitchet ? I know he did breed some a while back. Atb

To the lad that said. . . . . why wouldn't it work. . . . . .

- They used a minature poodle.

- They write like the most work either of those dogs do is keeping the sofa warm.

- They called them lurcherpoos. . . . . what's the chance of any working dog man saying that??? :laugh:

Crossed to a decent lurcher, pretty much any beast will produce pups that will probably catch something one day. . . . . . .

But does that make it a breeding worth doing?

To the lad that said. . . . . why wouldn't it work. . . . . .

- They used a minature poodle.

- They write like the most work either of those dogs do is keeping the sofa warm.

- They called them lurcherpoos. . . . . what's the chance of any working dog man saying that??? :laugh:

Crossed to a decent lurcher, pretty much any beast will produce pups that will probably catch something one day. . . . . . .

But does that make it a breeding worth doing?

Very true any combine of running dog shud catch rabs but if they hav worked there so call dogs n takin a risk on new type then all but wat ur keepin shud b called not peddlin em for high cost. That how no add is full shit 395 for a experienment fuckers mad lol