Airedale Terrier

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Am I really the only person that works an Airedale? I got mine from a line of imported dogs: working stock from the USA. Can't fault her: drive, nose, toughness, temperament second to none: works alon

A pure bred KC reg English Airedale will usually sell for around £800 or £900.   Most of the working dog people who got a Redline Airedale from Ian were gifted the dog. Like I said before, he wante

This is jet my bushing terrier     This is buddy Martins redline airedale

Posted Images

• 7 months later...

Hi to all I have working Airedales here in Aussie land and love to work them on fox the thing I find is my KC dog is they go the head or neck and I like as that's what a terrier should do in hunting mind . Cheers happy hunt PS Gday to Ronan and penny :)

Hi to all I have working Airedales here in Aussie land and love to work them on fox the thing I find is my KC dog is they go the head or neck and I like as that's what a terrier should do in hunting mind . Cheers happy hunt PS Gday to Ronan and penny :)

Hi Mark,

Got any photos of your Airedales? Love to see some working KC dogs. What did you find their drive and intelligence like? Trying to find a working KC Airedale in the UK is like trying to reach the moon with a firework.

Hi Penny I would put some pics up if I knew how too . I find with my dogs there hunt in a like a zigzag if U no what I mean all ways go for head or neck on a kill . They just love to go hunting just like a small working terrier I find .. Iam thinking about a bit more speed may put my dog over a greyhound which I have a home a work . What do U think about this cross penny cheers Mark Aussie mate lol. Sorry there drive ok and they good dogs around stock if in the right hands good in a pack on a hunt . Still a terrier if U no what I mean ;)

Edited by mark hill

i have really enjoyed this thread, you are all class skycat! thanks for sharing your experiences and knowledge.The working airedaile seems like a fantastic animal, i am not in a position to own one right now but i believe i would have alot of fun if i did/could get a good one. i hope this breed thrives as a working breed. atb.

Mark sent me some great photos, but despite resizing them and putting them on Photoshop, they won't upload on here for some reason: never had that happen before: anyone any ideas?

• Like 1

I meant that he emailed me the photos. I downloaded them, put them on photoshop, resized them etc, and saved for web as I normally do: but they wouldn't upload on to here: no idea what the problem is :blink:

I'm afraid that won't be happening as the breeder will no longer speak tom me for some reason I can't fathom. Things are not looking very hopeful at the moment unless I went with a KC Airedale.