Sooty Sam Lines

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Johnny 2,you spend a lot of time defending someone you've never seen hunt a dog,there's been a lot of sh*te talked about Mikes dogs that even he would laugh at,I knew Mike before he ever got into whip

Are you no getting a wee bit confused mate?   What most folk have said IS. . . . . they they have had pups from him, or out of his dogs and they have proved very good workers in the field, time afte

Have you actually been out with any of his dogs? Or many dogs from him?   Just out of interest?   And do you actually know how many litters he breeds mate?   Or is it all total theory?   Being

Posted Images

Seen a dog out of sooty Sam lines x grey very quick dog and put plenty of game away ,seen it nearly do the ton 1 night if the fog never came in I think it will of done ,sadly it was killed after 1 of the lads kids left the gate open and got ran over .

Seen a dog out of sooty Sam lines x grey very quick dog and put plenty of game away ,seen it nearly do the ton 1 night if the fog never came in I think it will of done ,sadly it was killed after 1 of the lads kids left the gate open and got ran over .

for a whippet greyhound to nearly do the ton is some feat, didn't think they would have had the lungs for that.

MB works his dogs?...

every dog??

really? :hmm:

dont see what you can get from mike brown that you cant get from any other guy who has a working whippet...

id rather buy from somebody...who has 1 honest whippet....regardless of its pedigree :yes:

• Like 4

MB works his dogs?...

every dog??

dont see what you can get from mike brown that you cant get from any other guy who has a working whippet...

id rather buy from somebody...who has 1 honest whippet....regardless of its pedigree :yes:

Have you actually been to his yard mate, and know how many dogs he has got. It's not many at all. He has a small house :laugh::yes:

I agree what you say about workers mate, but it's like anything else, i'd take a known line of worker over one worker where i didn't know the gens before, whoever bred it and where ever it was from :thumbs:

Plenty other folk out there breeding decent whippets.

Mikes has done for me :thumbs:

IMG_0115_zps1470237b.jpg

DSCF7248-1_zps2bd4f492.jpg

• Like 4

MB works his dogs?...

every dog??

So your just quoting other peoples words or do you no the guy?

MB works his dogs?...

every dog??

you say you would rather buy from someone else with a honest whippet mikes pups have been proven time and time again I personally have not come across someone who has a pup of him and has been disappointed in it
  • Like 1

i dont know the guy....

and im not quoting anybody elses words...

from what i can gather....

it would be hard to have your dogs worked satisfactory...when you have many litters...

if you mate a bitch...how long is she out if action for?...

theres lads get stick on here for breeding a bitch...once the 'how many hard seasons has she done' ....'has she proved herself'....questions start.... they all get shiit for it :yes:

i see on the whippet archives...sooty sam...lord of the knight...strike while the irons hot... werent bred by mike?...

dont get me wrong.... im not saying his dogs are shiit...i couldnt possibly know....

im making the point that his dogs will be on par with anybody who has a working whippet....

too many people hung up on names....

Edited by Blue Pocket Rocket
  • Like 1

Dont think its just the name iv never heard a lad disappointed when they have been to mike and the stuff I seen is very impressive to say the least I dont need a whippet for the work I do it just wouldnt suit me but if I wanted one thats where id be heading no doubt about it

• Like 3