Sooty Sam Lines

this bitch is sooty sam bred. its the dam of my lurcher. kindly sent to me by the breeder. she certainly is the adeal sort for breeding smaller lurchers. if i remember rightly she is a grandaughter of sooty sam .

attachicon.gifozzy dam.jpg

sorry for the poor quality .pic. i thought it would be of interest to this thread.

as for whippets they are gay. just like there owners. :tongue2:

Nice......what's her height

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Johnny 2,you spend a lot of time defending someone you've never seen hunt a dog,there's been a lot of sh*te talked about Mikes dogs that even he would laugh at,I knew Mike before he ever got into whip

Are you no getting a wee bit confused mate?   What most folk have said IS. . . . . they they have had pups from him, or out of his dogs and they have proved very good workers in the field, time afte

Have you actually been out with any of his dogs? Or many dogs from him?   Just out of interest?   And do you actually know how many litters he breeds mate?   Or is it all total theory?   Being

Posted Images

this bitch is sooty sam bred. its the dam of my lurcher. kindly sent to me by the breeder. she certainly is the adeal sort for breeding smaller lurchers. if i remember rightly she is a grandaughter of sooty sam .

sorry for the poor quality .pic. i thought it would be of interest to this thread.

i think she was around 21. but it was a while ago now.

Ive know mike a lot of years and had a few dogs off him over the years but if i was looking for another pup id look elsewhere from working parents.

Yes he has produced some dogs but your going to if you mass produce surely.. mike is a salesman and only intrested in money always has been. were no longer friends as he crossed the line twice with me in ways any real man wouldnt.

ive never seen the mans dogs work even though i asked on numerous occasions but did.eventually when i bought lord of the knight off him.. he was a good dog but no way near what i was told.

He has put a lot of time into hes dogs and ill never doubt.him on that and all were in superb condition just a sly man who is money hungry and will tell you anything.

It just comes down to money with people like that.

same as Hancock breeds from non workers and charges top whack

Y.I.S Leeview

Funnily enough, Mike charged me less than i've seen most whippets priced at. . . .. from a pick of the litter. . . . . . . .

As for the Hancock comparison. . . . . how many litters a year does Mr H breed? And how many does Mike breed. . . . . 1.. . . .2?

Ring Hancock now. . . . you can go pick up a pup tomorrow. I know a lad who rang Mike the other day wanting a pup, and I believe he was told, that There wouldn't be another litter until sometime next year. . . .

Aye, they are exactly the same :laugh:

Ideation i never payed that much either.. Not that price was an issue.. And pick of litters too. But i know he doesnt breed too much now but did hell of a lot a few years ago.

But thats hes business and he can charge and breed what he likes.

Was only giving my two pence worth and i do believe there is better tested dogs out there.

• Like 1

Ideation i never payed that much either.. Not that price was an issue.. And pick of litters too. But i know he doesnt breed too much now but did hell of a lot a few years ago.

But thats hes business and he can charge and breed what he likes.

Was only giving my two pence worth and i do believe there is better tested dogs out there.

I was not knocking you mate, in any way. I feel that, if one has knowledge of what one is knocking. . . . . one can knock away. It's an opinion, and it's valued, and worth listening to an considering. A lot of folk just like to crab, and make general accusations, without really having much knowledge of what they speak of. Or at least that's what it seems like on here at times.

I'm no authority, on Mike Brown or whippets. . . . . but he was good to me, and the dog that I got from him, has been one hell of a friend to me, and what I would consider a pretty damn good working beast. . . . . for a whippet. Being honest, I have not seen one that would suit what I do any better. . . . and in the day would put him against many lurchers, and feel confident that he at the least, wouldn't embarrass me. And he doesnt do too bad at night either, apart from his stubborn streak :laugh:

Ha.. Had some with a stubborn streak but like you said your dog has done you proud and thats all that matters..

Ill always have one in the yard .. Cracking ferreting .mooching dogs. But my two knocking on 10years old now and my old bitch way too old to get a pup back off her so ill prob get another in near future if i can find a suitable pup that is. Whats you dog out of ideation ?

Ive know mike a lot of years and had a few dogs off him over the years but if i was looking for another pup id look elsewhere from working parents.

Yes he has produced some dogs but your going to if you mass produce surely.. mike is a salesman and only intrested in money always has been. were no longer friends as he crossed the line twice with me in ways any real man wouldnt.

ive never seen the mans dogs work even though i asked on numerous occasions but did.eventually when i bought lord of the knight off him.. he was a good dog but no way near what i was told.

He has put a lot of time into hes dogs and ill never doubt.him on that and all were in superb condition just a sly man who is money hungry and will tell you anything.

It just comes down to money with people like that.

same as Hancock breeds from non workers and charges top whack

Y.I.S Leeview

Funnily enough, Mike charged me less than i've seen most whippets priced at. . . .. from a pick of the litter. . . . . . . .

As for the Hancock comparison. . . . . how many litters a year does Mr H breed? And how many does Mike breed. . . . . 1.. . . .2?

Ring Hancock now. . . . you can go pick up a pup tomorrow. I know a lad who rang Mike the other day wanting a pup, and I believe he was told, that There wouldn't be another litter until sometime next year. . . .

Aye, they are exactly the same :laugh:

. That's right pal he said I would have to wait till around feb time. :)

Seen a dog out of sooty Sam lines x grey very quick dog and put plenty of game away ,seen it nearly do the ton 1 night if the fog never came in I think it will of done ,sadly it was killed after 1 of the lads kids left the gate open and got ran over .

thers ne chance a wippet greyhound killing a ton single a don't care [BANNED TEXT] any says

This is my old bitch fly, 10yr old now. pic taken when she was 3. very good hare bitch in small fields and took small roe too. excelent on squirrels and feather and retrieved like a gundog. atb keith ( she was out of lord of the knight )

bth_DSC00275_zpsbb6a5a8c.jpg?t=137302260