• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You've pretty much nailed all of mine lol Ronnie Barkers stuff is top drawer. An you can never beat a bit of "HAROLD" Steptoe was brilliant!

Some of the younger members on here might not know this,,, the old Indian in it ain't half hot mum,,, was in fact English his name was Michael bates,,,,, he also played the original 3 rd man in last o

Some great shows mentioned. Mostly reality shows nowadays, I cant be done with them. Monty Python, Fools and Horses, Steptoe, Porridge and Rising Damp were my favourites.

Two others not mentioned, (for those of us old enough!) are George & Mildred (Youtha Joyce, genius!) and Mind Your Language... Remember them..??

Blimey theres a couple of classics id forgotten about......................dont think ive seen On the Buses mentioned yet either......or Please Sir............they were the days,nice and simple. :D

• Like 1

What was the one set in a block of flats in Scotland with some pensioners? I went in a scotish boozer in fueterventura a few year back n it were on constant but can't remember name

Still Game?

I remember Oh Brother! with derek nimmo, robins nest, bless this house ( sally geeson was well worth one !!!!) please sir!, selwyn froggit, the two ronnies, and one iused to like as well called watching ( again, emma wray well worth one)

Fools and Horses.....Porridge wont be beaten in our lifetime for popularity.....you rarely run into someone who doesnt like them............wasnt a comedy as such but Auf Wiedersehn Pet was another blinder for me.

my mates ex mrs worked on auf wiedersien pet she was locations manager she worked on a programme called boon aswell ...be nice to bring foosl and horses up to date just a one off xmas special

Bit of a blast from the past, old micheal elphick and Neil morrissey, I had to watch it cos my grandad watched it..

Back to the original post.. Anything a bit of vintage is watchable. Rising damp, steptoe, the good life, bread, liverbirds, likely lads, and anything with Ronnie barker in it (my grandad looks like him) Most of whats been already mentioned is watchable, but I draw the line at only fools, its had the arse kicked right out of it. Could be something to do with christmas though.