Crisis, I'm Off On Holiday-David Cameron

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The thing is with being a politician is not everyone is going to like you..... But in this situation he has a chance to make change for the absolute good of the country where a massive percent of the

Well looks like Cameron is really in touch with his people, Britain is amid another terror situation and he fucks off to Ibiza on holiday.   http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/politics/494275

were all in this together!

The thing is with being a politician is not everyone is going to like you..... But in this situation he has a chance to make change for the absolute good of the country where a massive percent of the population would be right behind him yet he still refuses to act with what the public want. Disgusting!!!

Exactly Lab!!

If Cameron pulled his finger out and sorted the job once and for all he would go down in history as a hero and would win the next election no question. As it stands he's going to be another long forgotten waste of space completely out of touch with the modern Briton and full of shite to go with it.

hes away to chase the dragon. he wants to be known as david the dragon slayer lol bet hes got his kevin and perry cd blasting

"all i wanna do is do it" :laugh::D no f****r goes to Ibiza for a quiet holiday! The spineless dickhead can stay over there, he's in charge of our country and yet won't dare do anything controversial because Europe won't approve. Tell them to get to f**k :censored: feck Europe off and drive these c**ts off the cliffs over Dover :yes:

hes away to chase the dragon. he wants to be known as david the dragon slayer lol bet hes got his kevin and perry cd blasting

"all i wanna do is do it" :laugh::D no f****r goes to Ibiza for a quiet holiday! The spineless dickhead can stay over there, he's in charge of our country and yet won't dare do anything controversial because Europe won't approve. Tell them to get to f**k :censored: feck Europe off and drive these c**ts off the cliffs over Dover :yes:

a muzzie might take him out while hes dancing to,theirs murder on the dance floor :D

• Like 1

I wouldn't mind a long weekend away with his mrs though. :thumbs:

:icon_eek: i'm a so called virgin and even i wouldn't :whistling:

You'd be alright mate. I'd write you a step by step guide before you went. :thumbs:

................."so called" :laugh:

:laugh:Cameron and Clegg are on a plane to Ibiza, Cameron looked at Clegg, chuckled and said, "You know, I could throw a £1,000 note out of the window right now and make somebody happy." Clegg shrugged his shoulders and replied, "I could throw ten £100 notes out of the window and make ten people happy" Hearing… their exchange, the pilot said to his co-pilot,"Such big-shots, I could throw both of them out of the window and make 30 million people ecstatic!"

Lol,, brilliant paulus...

What a c**t though ,, I can't believe he's gone away,, he should have been down there yesterday , when rigbys family was there.....