Crisis, I'm Off On Holiday-David Cameron

Well looks like Cameron is really in touch with his people, Britain is amid another terror situation and he fucks off to Ibiza on holiday.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/politics/4942755/PM-jets-off-on-hols-to-Ibiza-despite-biggest-UK-terror-crisis-since-77.html

The f***ing spineless wanker. :censored:

• Like 5

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The thing is with being a politician is not everyone is going to like you..... But in this situation he has a chance to make change for the absolute good of the country where a massive percent of the

Well looks like Cameron is really in touch with his people, Britain is amid another terror situation and he fucks off to Ibiza on holiday.   http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/politics/494275

were all in this together!

The thing is with being a politician is not everyone is going to like you..... But in this situation he has a chance to make change for the absolute good of the country where a massive percent of the population would be right behind him yet he still refuses to act with what the public want. Disgusting!!!

• Like 7

The thing is with being a politician is not everyone is going to like you..... But in this situation he has a chance to make change for the absolute good of the country where a massive percent of the population would be right behind him yet he still refuses to act with what the public want. Disgusting!!!

Agreed. A perfect chance for him to assure himself of a job in 2 years time, but he'd rather pander to the invaders. Multi-culturalism my arse.

• Like 3

Even if he was just out on the street shaking hands and kissing babies type thing, it would adhere him to the common people a bit more. Oh no not him, he decides to distance himself further from us, not that he would get my vote but you want your leaders showing the right attitude and f*****g off to Ibiza isn't the right attitude thats for certain. :censored:

• Like 1

were all in this together!

:laugh:

We are, he's f*****g not though.

Calm down John. You'll give yourself a coronary. :icon_eek:

It grinds my f***ing gears walsh, especially after that press release where they lumped the EDL in with these hate preachers.

Apart from a few noise up's I ain't seen any EDL members hacking muslims up in the street !!

• Like 3

How Right You Are Lab , He Was Thrown A Political Lifeline On Wednesday . . And The Ignorant Spineless Selfcentred Traitor Believes He Doesn't Need To Work With And For The British People , Who I Hope But Fear Can't All See These "LEADER'S" For What They Are. . If The Next Election Those That Have Destroyed This Country (Con &Lab) Get In Then The People Off This Country Are Literally Fukced !!

we have been shat on and treated like dirt for so many years we have become possibly the most submissive nation on the planet.

f**k even the russian people.faced with tanks and an army more than willing to mow them down/have taken to the streets in the past. we need a similar demonstration to see any change in this country.its not like we dont have it in is.dont know what its gonna take take,but when it does.i predict the ripple effect ripping right through europe.were notthe only people who know there living among tribes who wish them harm. we can call it the europe spring.only ffs if the germans go a bit OTT dont be stopping them this time lol

Even if he was just out on the street shaking hands and kissing babies type thing, it would adhere him to the common people a bit more. Oh no not him, he decides to distance himself further from us, not that he would get my vote but you want your leaders showing the right attitude and f*****g off to Ibiza isn't the right attitude thats for certain. :censored:

never gonna happen he knows to go out in public at the moment he would have to face all sorts of

questions he just doesn't have an answer to,he'd look an even bigger cnut than he already looks

so much better for him to keep his head down & hope it all blows over