Video Of The Coons (Misunderstood Gentlemen Of A Chocolate Hue) Arrest

Guest thebigdog

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the practice used to be the centre of the VISIBLE, mass. so the point of impact would depend on the shape the target was taking. and a killing shot was not always the object. as in a war situation one

I'm glad there alive , for the time being ,, as has been said many times on here, lets hope some info can be extracted,,, personally after that IDE like to see them swing.   Did any of you see the n

i for one think they done a sterling job. both down and two terrorists to chat to who after a few pain killers may sing like canaries. well done especially to the wpc. a brave young woman

Posted Images

the practice used to be the centre of the VISIBLE, mass. so the point of impact would depend on the shape the target was taking. and a killing shot was not always the object. as in a war situation one wounded solder would make a bigger impact on the enemy than a dead one. it seems that some on here are not only the oricle on everything hunting but also on best practices on anti terrorism and would have done a better job. i recon a lot of the blow hards would have turned to jelly in the position of that wpc.

its easy to have a go at them from an armchair. but remember it would be a whole lot easier to empty a mag into the kill zone than pick a none leathel area. a man running full tilt at you as you land cold . try and put yourself in that position. and take them out without killing them. ive said it once and i will say it again. hats off to them they done a sterling job. by the book by the look of things :yes:

I can assure you if I was legally allowed to down those two fuckers they'd be stone dead. Fact!!!!

You couldn't even shoot that fox ya daft arse :toast:

He's been practicing on his play station :laugh::laugh:

Well anytime you think you can show me how it's done just drop me a pm and ill meet you down at Cluny Clays...... Lol

They need to be tortured to get any info out of them. In afgan, that's what they do, that's one of the ways bin laden was captured.

Unfortunately, in the wonderfull uk, torture is not allowed, as far as i know, prehaps a behind the scene off camera, might work?!

They need to be tortured to get any info out of them. In afgan, that's what they do, that's one of the ways bin laden was captured.

Unfortunately, in the wonderfull uk, torture is not allowed, as far as i know, prehaps a behind the scene off camera, might work?!

sodium thiopental :whistling: or as more commonly known Sodium pentathol

went yesterday and laid flowers before going onto the froch fight very strange and eerie place to be after seeing it all on tv -- went with a mate who`s ex paras and has a son serving with the signals he felt it was something he needed to do ,

• Like 4

Wouldn't it be funny if these c**ts do all this shit to reach heaven and the virgins etc, and they end up with Subo and Ann Widdecombe.

f**k it im changing religion...........tongue4_zpsf174fc17.gif

Funny how they never shot to wound when it was an innocent Brazilian or a drunken lawyer with a shotgun :hmm:

Maybe that's why the took 20 minutes to get there,....they had a special briefing so they didn't really hurt them too much

or maybe they were busy on another job??? :hmm: instead of picking flys over all this look at it how it is............two dirty c**ts beheaded a man on a london street............20 mins later there shot and in police custody............not that bad really............ ;)

Edited by lurcher1
  • Like 1

went yesterday and laid flowers before going onto the froch fight very strange and eerie place to be after seeing it all on tv -- went with a mate who`s ex paras and has a son serving with the signals he felt it was something he needed to do ,

i bet it was mate............fair play to you......... :thumbs:

i bet it was mate............fair play to you......... :thumbs:

was due to go to the fight early evening --when he phoned and asked if I wanted a drive up early with him I couldn't refuse -- his own lad joined up after leaving school and having a string of dead end jobs I know how proud stu is of him so when he said he felt it was something he had to do -- I felt for him -------------- 100s of flowers laid out very moving

Edited by the_stig
  • Like 2

I agree with everyone else here they are scum ,and deserve to die, but calling him a c**n wont help

.LIke it or not we are a mixed society now and hopefully racist names are becoming history, otherwise we are going down the same road as these arseholes.

What would you like him addressed as then ? " The Dark Gentlemen " ?...............When someones just chopped a mans head off in broad daylight its a bit late in the day to be worrying about what names they get called !!..............Every group of people gets labelled with a name white black green tall short fat or thin blacks have no special dispensation...............particularly evil little blacks who run round randomly killing people.

If you call calling someone a coon and chopping someones head off " going down the same road " then you live on a different planet to what i live on

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 3
when he said he felt it was something he had to do -- I felt for him -------------- 100s of flowers laid out very moving

I saw a news report video. A soldier saluting the spot. That did it for me. I just burst into f**king tears.

• Like 1

Funny how they never shot to wound when it was an innocent Brazilian or a drunken lawyer with a shotgun :hmm:

Maybe that's why the took 20 minutes to get there,....they had a special briefing so they didn't really hurt them too much

or maybe they were busy on another job??? :hmm: instead of picking flys over all this look at it how it is............two dirty c**ts beheaded a man on a london street............20 mins later there shot and in police custody............not that bad really............ ;)

It seems like the first time I can remember the armed response types have shot someone and they've not died...and not just once but twice in one day.

How does that happen?

That stupid pissed up barrister got wasted by armed response...and he only had a shotgun with a lethal range of what 30-40m?

Just seems very very strange to me.

They were probably told to try not to kill them so that they could glean some information at a later date.

All those people saying that the fuzz should've killed them on arrival are doing so with the benefit of hindsight. Just stop and imagine the response if one of the people passing by had managed to disarm the killers. Fuzz turn up and see a black man standing over a body and holding a knife and a meat cleaver and kill him stone dead. That would make him another dead hero in my book.

No, I think that for once, the Met did the right thing.