Help ..... Please

As has been said he may not be able to put together £450 in one hit but doesn't mean he can't add the dog on his pet insurance for another 10 euros a month ... And if he can't and 3 years down the line the dog smashes itself up and the only option is to PTS then at least the dog had 3 more years of a happy life ........

:thumbs: i guess that true!!

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP.... :laugh:

• Like 2

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just because somebody can't afford £450 to get the dog to Ireland don't mean they can't provide for it ... He may well get free meat I do he may well have acres and acres of land to let the dog run ar

This is all part of the topic don't get to power crazy FFS .........

Your hijacking the thread now ... You should have started a new thread telling us to start a new thread ............

feck all wrong with my post and its gone its all part n parcel of what we are -- things get sorted to many posts threads get taken down and its making thl a boring place ...

:victory:

no mods looking in now :hmm: this place is gettin worse --------read through tonights threads feck worth bothering with ask yourself why dont half the lads come on anymore i`ve even resorted to starting shit threads .... :D:D

Edited by the_stig
  • Like 1

How is giving everyone a gentle reminder to stay on topic getting 'Power crazed'?

If you want to discuss it further, start your own thread.

feck all wrong with my post and its gone its all part n parcel of what we are -- things get sorted to many posts threads get taken down and its making thl a boring place ...

Posts don't get deleted for no reason.

This thread is about transporting a dog, not the rights and wrongs of moderation.

no mods looking in now :hmm: this place is gettin worse --------read through tonights threads feck worth bothering with ask yourself why dont half the lads come on anymore i`ve even resorted to starting shit threads .... :D:D

Lots of people don't post because decent threads get hijacked and taken way off topic.

As I said earlier, start another thread if you wish, but please keep this one on topic.

How is giving everyone a gentle reminder to stay on topic getting 'Power crazed'?If you want to discuss it further, start your own thread.

Posts don't get deleted for no reason.This thread is about transporting a dog, not the rights and wrongs of moderation.

Lots of people don't post because decent threads get hijacked and taken way off topic.As I said earlier, start another thread if you wish, but please keep this one on topic.

Your hijacking the thread now ... You should have started a new thread telling us to start a new thread :laugh: ............

• Like 6

How is giving everyone a gentle reminder to stay on topic getting 'Power crazed'?If you want to discuss it further, start your own thread.

Posts don't get deleted for no reason.This thread is about transporting a dog, not the rights and wrongs of moderation.

Lots of people don't post because decent threads get hijacked and taken way off topic.As I said earlier, start another thread if you wish, but please keep this one on topic.

Your hijacking the thread now ... You should have started a new thread telling us to start a new thread :laugh: ............

:laugh: brilliant............... :notworthy:

Feck knows what happened on here? But here goes

The dog is sound ie there's 7 kids in the house dogs fine,though may knock them over,when excited.

It's missus dog she has health problems ,and a few things going on that is not for discussion on here.

I been looking after it but I now got problems with pain and stiffness in my hands,and cant safely manage the big lump so she needs to be rehomed,

Pete don't drive,I cannot drag 7 kids to Ireland or leave them that long,

Petes only one really shown interest so it's him or pts,

And if the dog needs a grand spent on it because it's smashed itself up I would pts so would have no qualms over him putting a bullet in her head,

Everyone happy!

• Like 2

Same here :laugh: too many get deleted.

Same here :laugh: too many get deleted.

just 1 of the useful topics from baw :Dhttp://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/289141-poofs-homosexuals-and-gays/

Feck knows what happened on here? But here goesThe dog is sound ie there's 7 kids in the house dogs fine,though may knock them over,when excited.It's missus dog she has health problems ,and a few things going on that is not for discussion on here.I been looking after it but I now got problems with pain and stiffness in my hands,and cant safely manage the big lump so she needs to be rehomed,Pete don't drive,I cannot drag 7 kids to Ireland or leave them that long,Petes only one really shown interest so it's him or pts,And if the dog needs a grand spent on it because it's smashed itself up I would pts so would have no qualms over him putting a bullet in her head,Everyone happy!

ok thats fair enough....but i only said whaf i thought at the time. fair enough i probably should of found the facts out before throwing wild accusations about willy nilly.....but i do stand by my comment about how others get ripped to shit when they say a dogs to far, with a few who had a go at me on here coming out with "the dogs never to far if its the right dog" "ive had dogs imported from the moon" etc but ill not hold a grudge......:D

Edited by lurcher1
  • Like 1