Help ..... Please

Can any body help, please? Dog, from about the southern Welsh border to about the Irish border.

Forest Of Dean Redneck and I have been through Plan A to about Plan G now. I last told him I'd see if I could pull anything off today. I couldn't. The clock's ticking and, frankly? This post is a sign of my complete desperation.

Greyhound Carriers are 'no good', because the only ones touching one base fall, literally, hundreds of miles short of the other.

Anyone know of anyone who could possibly join the dots for us, please? FODRN is willing to chip in. I'm prepared to f**king bankrupt myself. Only, I can't offer money I haven't got. I've only got so much.

Any one?

Thank you.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just because somebody can't afford £450 to get the dog to Ireland don't mean they can't provide for it ... He may well get free meat I do he may well have acres and acres of land to let the dog run ar

This is all part of the topic don't get to power crazy FFS .........

Your hijacking the thread now ... You should have started a new thread telling us to start a new thread ............

Really hope you get something sorted mate.nothing worse than wanting something and its just that wee bit out your reach.just a stab in the dark here,but does any lads know of the guys from the uk who go buy greys,its bout this time of year the sales start in a month or so.and those lads cover some distances in the south.maybe join a racing forum and have a wee look

best of luck anyway.

• Like 1

well i assure you if ever i was in the situation of getting rid of my dog,and the only reason would be health.i would travel almost anywhere in the uk to give it a suitable home,and i dont f*****g drive lol and nor would i care if the other c**t did either.like i said they both evidently knew this and the travelling and financial costs being an issue aswell.hence all the possible plans they were discussing via pm.if it were a legit for sale methinks the seller would be telling him to f**k after plan B lol

In fact id get my dog PTS id feel better knowing it didnt get kicked from pillar to post

Can any body help, please? Dog, from about the southern Welsh border to about the Irish border.

Forest Of Dean Redneck and I have been through Plan A to about Plan G now. I last told him I'd see if I could pull anything off today. I couldn't. The clock's ticking and, frankly? This post is a sign of my complete desperation.

Greyhound Carriers are 'no good', because the only ones touching one base fall, literally, hundreds of miles short of the other.

Anyone know of anyone who could possibly join the dots for us, please? FODRN is willing to chip in. I'm prepared to f**king bankrupt myself. Only, I can't offer money I haven't got. I've only got so much.

Any one?

Thank you.

This is grabbing at straws but maybe worth a call. The dogs trust have centres in both places and ship dogs around there various centres. Might be worth a call, if they are heading that way, you never know :thumbs: I think I recall the dog that redneck was talking about so phone them up and tell them what the score is, you never know :hmm:

• Like 2

This is grabbing at straws but maybe worth a call.

I'm grabbing at straws, mate! And that's a hell of a good idea! God knows; I've heard of Irish 'rescues' sending dogs to UK, even f**king Sweden :icon_eek:

Some f**kers obviously have the rat runs in place then .....

• Like 1

There will be a few lads travelling over to shows so get this in the gamefair section , if you can get it to co.down I can house it till you can get it picked up :thumbs:

• Like 2

A mate of mine is a greyhound man, he's over to Ireland fairly regularly, either him or his partner... I'm fabricating some steel for him this week I could find out when he's next over you never know he maybe able to help for a drink..

I don't know what or where it needs to go though, pm me the basic details and I'll have a word if you want me to...