Help ..... Please

This is all part of the topic don't get to power crazy FFS .........

How is giving everyone a gentle reminder to stay on topic getting 'Power crazed'?If you want to discuss it further, start your own thread.

feck all wrong with my post and its gone its all part n parcel of what we are -- things get sorted to many posts threads get taken down and its making thl a boring place ...

Posts don't get deleted for no reason.This thread is about transporting a dog, not the rights and wrongs of moderation.

no mods looking in now :hmm: this place is gettin worse --------read through tonights threads feck worth bothering with ask yourself why dont half the lads come on anymore i`ve even resorted to starting shit threads .... :D:D

Lots of people don't post because decent threads get hijacked and taken way off topic.As I said earlier, start another thread if you wish, but please keep this one on topic.

Your hijacking the thread now ... You should have started a new thread telling us to start a new thread :laugh: ............

iv just spat my tea out lol

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just because somebody can't afford £450 to get the dog to Ireland don't mean they can't provide for it ... He may well get free meat I do he may well have acres and acres of land to let the dog run ar

This is all part of the topic don't get to power crazy FFS .........

Your hijacking the thread now ... You should have started a new thread telling us to start a new thread ............