Help ..... Please

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just because somebody can't afford £450 to get the dog to Ireland don't mean they can't provide for it ... He may well get free meat I do he may well have acres and acres of land to let the dog run ar

This is all part of the topic don't get to power crazy FFS .........

Your hijacking the thread now ... You should have started a new thread telling us to start a new thread ............

pete get joe fisher the greyhound transporter in England to collect it from wales and drop it off for one of the transporters that travel to Ireland will cost in total around £160-£200

PM coming up .....

Just because somebody can't afford £450 to get the dog to Ireland don't mean they can't provide for it ... He may well get free meat I do he may well have acres and acres of land to let the dog run around I do he may live and breath dogs and will give it the best home ever ... Just because somebody doesn't drive and hasn't got £450 laying around dont mean the dog will have a shit life ...........

• Like 13

Just because somebody can't afford £450 to get the dog to Ireland don't mean they can't provide for it ... He may well get free meat I do he may well have acres and acres of land to let the dog run around I do he may live and breath dogs and will give it the best home ever ... Just because somebody doesn't drive and hasn't got £450 laying around dont mean the dog will have a shit life ...........

fair enough...................but wat if the dog smashes its self up and the vet bill is a grand??? if hecant get 450 together to get the dog in the first place then itsnot looking good if any accidents happen is it??? sorry if im being a knobhead but this is why id never pass dogs on again or breed a litter..............far to much shit involved........ :yes:

As has been said he may not be able to put together £450 in one hit but doesn't mean he can't add the dog on his pet insurance for another 10 euros a month ... And if he can't and 3 years down the line the dog smashes itself up and the only option is to PTS then at least the dog had 3 more years of a happy life ........

• Like 4

fair enough...................but wat if the dog smashes its self up and the vet bill is a grand??? if hecant get 450 together to get the dog in the first place then itsnot looking good if any accidents happen is it??? sorry if im being a knobhead but this is why id never pass dogs on again or breed a litter..............far to much shit involved........ :yes:

On topic or not at all please :thumbs:

feck all wrong with my post and its gone its all part n parcel of what we are -- things get sorted to many posts threads get taken down and its making thl a boring place ...

• Like 3

As has been said he may not be able to put together £450 in one hit but doesn't mean he can't add the dog on his pet insurance for another 10 euros a month ... And if he can't and 3 years down the line the dog smashes itself up and the only option is to PTS then at least the dog had 3 more years of a happy life ........

:thumbs: i guess that true!!