Another Load Of Packies Jailed

It is normal for these dirties to meddle with children, boys or girls. Peace loving religious people that they are.

Have a watch of this excellent documentary by Ben Anderson on Vice News. See how the Afghan police "keep boys" to serve tea...............oh, and bugger in the evenings.

Expel them from our land.

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/vice-news/this-is-what-winning-looks-like-part-2

• Like 1

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm with you on that one mate.   It appears these shitbags raping white girls is not racist, but I bet the law would consider it a racist attack when you crippled one of those c*nts.

don't get me wrong there are good and bad in every race but you might get a odd white wrong un acting alone but for so many in a group to be at it there are obvious problems in the culture, belief an

We don't mix,they need cruel and barbaric governments to keep them in line,not relatively liberal ones like ours.

It is normal for these dirties to meddle with children, boys or girls. Peace loving religious people that they are.

Have a watch of this excellent documentary by Ben Anderson on Vice News. See how the Afghan police "keep boys" to serve tea...............oh, and bugger in the evenings.

Expel them from our land.

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/vice-news/this-is-what-winning-looks-like-part-2

By force, if necessary !

only a matter of time before ukip get in lads and bin most of these idiots hopefully. judging by the straw clutching other parties are doing they're genuinely feeling threatened. Too little too late, they're the only party making sense to me at the minute and the way this country is slipping i for one cant wait to see big changes. Lets see Great britain, Great again.

• Like 1

Just been on the news and the usual hand wringing going on, saying it's not racial because grooming goes on everywhere (BBC Soapland included). So why do we not hear of gangs of white's picking on girls. The authorities were told what was gong on and did nothing, too scared of being tagged as racist. :censored: Boils my piss. :censored:

• Like 2

Just been on the news and the usual hand wringing going on, saying it's not racial because grooming goes on everywhere (BBC Soapland included). So why do we not hear of gangs of white's picking on girls. The authorities were told what was gong on and did nothing, too scared of being tagged as racist. :censored: Boils my piss. :censored:

I'm sure there are gangs of disgusting scummy white kids that do as well but the difference is that the police/social workers will have no hesitation to step in when this kind of abuse is found out...

Apparently only Pakis and BBC staff get special privileges and have it swept under the carpet for them

• Like 1

feckin spot on mate, i wish a gang of white lads did the same to (there paki girls), and let see what feckin shit the media come out with.I hate the brown twats, lets have a good bust up once and for all, and show these cu*s what white gangs can do.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

feckin spot on mate, i wish a gang of white lads did the same to (there paki girls), and let see what feckin shit the media come out with.I hate the brown twats, lets have a good bust up once and for all, and show these cu*s what white gangs can do.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go on ray............. :toast::toast:

Social Services , Police And Other Bodies New This Was Going On . . Well Why The Fukc Didnt They Act , There Guilty Off Racism . . . Towards White people . .Oh Hang Fire Thats Not A Law Is It Silly Me . When Will Those In Power/Do Gooders Accept Most People Off This Country Will Never Trust Or Befriend These Fukcing Parasites I Personally Despise Everything They Stand For Yet Better Educated People Than Me Want/Expect Me To Change My Beliefs To Suit These Scum Infested Animals . . HELL WILL FREEZE OVER FIRST.

• Like 1

don't get me wrong there are good and bad in every race but you might get a odd white wrong un acting alone but for so many in a group to be at it there are obvious problems in the culture, belief and religion. because the way the i was brought up i felt sick at the level of abuse that was carried out. none of these men showed any sign of remorse so they see nothing wrong in there actions and thats the worrying thing.

Rape is a massive problem in india :hmm:.

I didn't even see an apology from a member of the Muslim community in the area on the news only talk of education. surely the great book they have teach that children are sacrite and not sexual object. wait did i say white children , and there the problem lies .

the police have manged to overlook a massive factor in this case these rapes were racially motivated and the sentences should take that into consideration. throw away the keys and let them rot.

as i write this my daughter is sat watching cartoons next to me and if any rapist asian scumbags want to come to my part of wales and try there luck I will STRIKE YOU DOWN WITH GREAT VENGENCE AND FURIOUS ANGER.

rant over :angel:

• Like 3

don't get me wrong there are good and bad in every race but you might get a odd white wrong un acting alone but for so many in a group to be at it there are obvious problems in the culture, belief and religion. because the way the i was brought up i felt sick at the level of abuse that was carried out. none of these men showed any sign of remorse so they see nothing wrong in there actions and thats the worrying thing.

Rape is a massive problem in india :hmm:.

I didn't even see an apology from a member of the Muslim community in the area on the news only talk of education. surely the great book they have teach that children are sacrite and not sexual object. wait did i say white children , and there the problem lies .

the police have manged to overlook a massive factor in this case these rapes were racially motivated and the sentences should take that into consideration. throw away the keys and let them rot.

as i write this my daughter is sat watching cartoons next to me and if any rapist asian scumbags want to come to my part of wales and try there luck I will STRIKE YOU DOWN WITH GREAT VENGENCE AND FURIOUS ANGER.

rant over :angel:

I'm with you on that one mate.

It appears these shitbags raping white girls is not racist, but I bet the law would consider it a racist attack when you crippled one of those c*nts.

• Like 4

As white people, we cannot call any crime racist, or WE are the racists for daring to say it. That lot use the race card at every opportunity.

Never going to happen mate. Even rapists prefer their victims to have less facial hair than themselves. :laugh:

How many gangs in different areas is that now? All Asian men, all white girls, it looks habitual, ingrained,sanctioned, accepted in Muslim culture and religion, that is the problem. Even moderate Muslims don't feel its a problem within there own communities. Yes it has to be racist but its also another example of why multiculturalism doesn't work. These actions are abhorrent to western culture and should never be accepted. A faith that teaches/defends or even encourages such actions has no place in western society.