• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UFO's and big cats now we're talking.

they do blur them out,they hired paulus

A lot of house cats look like leopards when I'm stood by them.

Posted Images

surely if theres a dinosaur living in a LAKE in scotland theres every chance of a lynx in britain......... :whistling:

Since your adamant there is mate how many of these Lynx do you think there is? Is there a Male and Female and if so why havent they bred and had a litter? :hmm::D

:D f**k knows lab!! its like saying will scotland qualify for a major tournament........might not of happened in this century yet.........still 80 odd yrs left yet.........so is it really impossible.......... :hmm::D

Theres more chance of finding a pride of lions living on Edinburghs Princes street than see that.......... :laugh::laugh:

Spot on Pete, if the government had proof of anything there is no way they would tell us. I used to know someone who was in the army and was involved in the hunt for the beast of bodmin moor (for those old enough to remember that) :) He said that they were tracking human prints that just dissappeared, not a trace, dosent sound that big a deal but it was enough to spook him and he wasnt exactly a shrinking violet and remember we only know, what they want us to know :thumbs:

When I was a kid on holiday, driving accross Dartmoor, we stumbled accross a sheep massacre, loads mutilated..............took pictures and when we got them developed at boots, every shot came out fine except the sheep massacre photos. In my mind back then I thought it was not a coincidence and I feel the same way now :thumbs:

UFO's...........a retired U.S. fighter pilot was stationed over here and can now discuss events over the UK as it has been declassified. He was ordered to fire everything he had at a radar fix the size of an aircraft carrier that flew away at mach 9!! Saw it today on the T.V. and the chap himself explained this. This was in the early 60's I think. If the government knew nothing why order him to fire everything at it and a 60's plane or even a secret one doing mach9.........doutfull :thumbs: Anyway it keeps my mind busy :)

UFO's and big cats now we're talking. :D

post-41061-0-00980100-1367311853_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

Lots of people use the Coelacanth as an "anything is possible" argument, but really ? The sea is fecking huge ! and those things have only survived in 1 small, remote area.

land mass is huge aswell and just because its not i an area theyve looked dont mean its not there :thumbs:

Lots of people use the Coelacanth as an "anything is possible" argument, but really ? The sea is fecking huge ! and those things have only survived in 1 small, remote area.

land mass is huge aswell and just because its not i an area theyve looked dont mean its not there :thumbs:

About 71% of the planet is covered by water.

There's new life found everyday, near on, in the sea... They reckon we know more about the moon than we do about the deepest ocean areas....

Big cats??.. No idea, but driving across Bodmin Moor on Saturday was nice to have a legend to keep the kids minds occupied.. Lol

• Like 2

With the amount of deer increasing at say roughly 25 % a year would you notice big cat kills if they where killing and eating deer in remote area's . and maybe as they got older they could catch sick and infirm deer or maybe them they would turn to livestock but for a single cat wouldn't a kill last them nearly a week ?.

What a load of keek. Big cats in the uk. It's ok saying there are remote places in the highlands etc but how do they get to these remote places? Why no footprints in the snow? These cats would have been semi tame so they wouldn't be entirely scared of man and I'm sure someone would have seen one.

• Like 1

i was lamping one night at the end of last season and seen something run across the beem, it was only a quick glance before it hit some cover,but the lads who were with me new strait away what it was,we couldnt believe we,d seen a tazmanian tiger here in england :laugh: