what about the lads waiting on the giros.

do they even still do giros?

paid stright in into the bank ,,,, druggies and alkies get voucers that they can change at the post office for cash ...

6-35 pm and i`ve just had todays post -------- i said to the postie is this todays late or tommorows early .. from now on this will be our normal time :blink:

Its the new way thier doing the diliveries, its the sam here too :thumbs:

i worked at royal mail a few years ago and thier were rumors that eventually , if royal mail had thier way post men would work 9 to 5 as they do in other countrys ,its another way of getting out of paying premium or shift allowance, long gone are the days of smartly dressed posties most look like new age travelers ,its all cost cutting and we had better get used to it , people are just paying more for a worse service.

• Like 2

i worked at royal mail a few years ago and thier were rumors that eventually , if royal mail had thier way post men would work 9 to 5 as they do in other countrys ,its another way of getting out of paying premium or shift allowance, long gone are the days of smartly dressed posties most look like new age travelers ,its all cost cutting and we had better get used to it , people are just paying more for a worse service.

Its due to the fact that nobody sends letters which is whats kept them going, and 95% of what I buy from Ebay is delivered by a parcel company, not the post office, they have to compete, or go down :thumbs:

Our village postman arrives in his van between 9 and 11 in the morning.

If its a different postman, we know before he gets here LOL

PS he reckons he got £140 in tips at Christmas :hmm:

Cheers, D

• Like 1

Our village postman arrives in his van between 9 and 11 in the morning.

If its a different postman, we know before he gets here LOL

PS he reckons he got £140 in tips at Christmas :hmm:

Cheers, D

did you tell him the cash in christmas cards wher`nt for him

• Like 2

We just had a Xmas card returned that we sent 31/2 months ago, with a sticker on it saying if you want to airmail this you will have to pay extra, it was only going 50 miles down the fukking road.