6-35 pm and i`ve just had todays post -------- i said to the postie is this todays late or tommorows early .. from now on this will be our normal time :blink:

Its not just the ones here then..

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/282506-royal-mail/

looked for that thread--- were on our 4th postman in as many weeks

6-35 pm and i`ve just had todays post -------- i said to the postie is this todays late or tommorows early .. from now on this will be our normal time :blink:

Its not just the ones here then..http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/282506-royal-mail/
We had the same postman for the first two years we moved here, seems to be a different guy every other day here now! :laugh:

my posty could come every 6 mth for me as its mainly bills anyway :thumbs:

the kebab men should do the fookin post in all fairness :D

a neighbour who works for the PO says its alot more busier when fleebay have free insertion fees :thumbs:

Its not just the ones here then..http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/282506-royal-mail/
We had the same postman for the first two years we moved here, seems to be a different guy every other day here now! :laugh:

our last ones back in the home now :D

I would prefer post at 6.30 PM

Ive gone to work before he arrives and then get the dreaded red "we have a letter/parcel we were unable to deliver" bollox when I come home, I then have to go to the sorting office to pick the bloody thing up the next day. :wallbash:

At least somone will be in if he comes at 6.30pm :unsure:

Our old posty used to be here at ten am there's a new one every week just now apparently they swap them round to stop them swindling . Ive lost track of the parcels im waiting on now

my posty could come every 6 mth for me as its mainly bills anyway :thumbs:

the kebab men should do the fookin post in all fairness :D

a neighbour who works for the PO says its alot more busier when fleebay have free insertion fees :thumbs:

Your not wrong there jack.

We get more Feckin menus IN ALL WEATHERS!! Than we do post.

And the non English speaking feckers manage to put them in the right post box so the dogs don't chew them to pieces.

Unlike Royal Mail.

• Like 1

At Christmas a mini bus draws up and a load of youth's get out i wasn't sure if they where windy lickers on a day out ,or doing there community service ,turns out they where temp posties :laugh: