• She did more good
    • She did more bad

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From what I can see, and i remember bin bags piled high in the streets and blackouts, the unions and its members took the piss and got ironed out. Get over it......we lost docking along the Thames lo

So let me get this right......she single handedly closed the mines, closed the shop yards, got rid of the car industry, liberated the banks so they eventually could land us in the economical melt down

say what you like about her she was her own woman and stood by her convictions and something else about her she would never have given in to pressure like blair was and allowed the hunting ban to be p

Posted Images

hope not its an embarrasement to the uk if it did,what will they play when blair dies

this country is a democracy with freedom of speech at its forefront, not to play it just because someone might not like it would make a mockery of this

hope not its an embarrasement to the uk if it did,what will they play when blair dies

this country is a democracy with freedom of speech at its forefront, not to play it just because someone might not like it would make a mockery of this

They're going to play some of it with a news story edited into it, thats what it said on news anyway. 20 seconds I think they said. :blink:

. Think once again gnasher you took my commet out of context My comment made the point of the amount of. Foreigners in are capital. Who will not understand the current ill feeling.my. Profession takes me all over not only london See many parts of the country good and bad. Recently. Spending time in such places as. The hamlets of houndslows and tower hamlets , goldergreen and spittlefieds. No more greater divides would you see in any part of the country. Like my own city the capital has areas of deprivation and decay. , your comments on the £1 pound for a house. May i point out. Laing constrution was sold for £1. Pound and is now laing orouke simmilar. Deals are done all the while its a desion made by housing tassosiations to. Bring in devolpment there are clauses in the £1 pound deal you need to have the money to gain the grants the are all so in a conservation area bealeve it or not , surrounded by. Edwardian and georgen houses. , All the work will be carried out to a strict guidline

The area is vey similar to the one faceing spittlefields market. The streets with the. Window. Boards i reaspect your defence of your city. As. I have the same alligence to mine. , the whole of this nation has areas that need. Work on thier inner citys . Just a pity we never trained are own youth and spent all that money on benifits back in the day !!!!!!! Fooking ipad lol. Oh and gnash. London bieng the capital. Still i think of the uk. And me being english british. Think i. Can take. As much out as I like. Better than going to poland. Eh. !!!!!!!

Well id prefer you to a Pole granted............ the saying that springs to mind in this little conversation would be " dont bite the hand that feeds you " Like i say,ive never needed your city for nothing,and maybe that says it all.........but i still wouldnt take a cheap swipe at it to prove a point.

And from what im told by people up your end the 1 pound house caper will prove disastrous............dont worry me ol son bring your pals here and pull up a chair.....as you point out,we take all sorts down here ;)

Really ???................In the 80,s i could say " i dont like black people "....................today those 5 words would get me a prison sentance !........Freedom of speech :D:D:D

. Think once again gnasher you took my commet out of context My comment made the point of the amount of. Foreigners in are capital. Who will not understand the current ill feeling.my. Profession takes me all over not only london See many parts of the country good and bad. Recently. Spending time in such places as. The hamlets of houndslows and tower hamlets , goldergreen and spittlefieds. No more greater divides would you see in any part of the country. Like my own city the capital has areas of deprivation and decay. , your comments on the £1 pound for a house. May i point out. Laing constrution was sold for £1. Pound and is now laing orouke simmilar. Deals are done all the while its a desion made by housing tassosiations to. Bring in devolpment there are clauses in the £1 pound deal you need to have the money to gain the grants the are all so in a conservation area bealeve it or not , surrounded by. Edwardian and georgen houses. , All the work will be carried out to a strict guidline

The area is vey similar to the one faceing spittlefields market. The streets with the. Window. Boards i reaspect your defence of your city. As. I have the same alligence to mine. , the whole of this nation has areas that need. Work on thier inner citys . Just a pity we never trained are own youth and spent all that money on benifits back in the day !!!!!!! Fooking ipad lol. Oh and gnash. London bieng the capital. Still i think of the uk. And me being english british. Think i. Can take. As much out as I like. Better than going to poland. Eh. !!!!!!!

Well id prefer you to a Pole granted............ the saying that springs to mind in this little conversation would be " dont bite the hand that feeds you " Like i say,ive never needed your city for nothing,and maybe that says it all.........but i still wouldnt take a cheap swipe at it to prove a point.

And from what im told by people up your end the 1 pound house caper will prove disastrous............dont worry me ol son bring your pals here and pull up a chair.....as you point out,we take all sorts down here ;)

. No one took a cheap swipe i stated a fact that a big percentage of foreigners who. Dwell in the capital. Will not know or understand the anomostity. Towards mrs. Tea. As for dont bite the hand that feeds me. Know one has give me fook all. Ive grafted all my life. Put more in than ever took out. Employ british and only british. Oh and the odd irish man sorry you know who !!! Be it englang ireland scotland or wales. And feel at home in all of them. May be that says it all never felt like ive needed any thing from any were in the uk because its just that the uk. All. My manor. If you get my drift Edited by gonetoearth

you can still say that,and you would be not breaking any law.

I think you get my drift mate..................or should we have freedom of speech and be allowed to be offensive to some people we dont like....but not others.

. No one took a cheap swipe i stated a fact that a big percentage of foreigners who. Dwell in the capital. Will not know or understand the anomostity. Towards mrs. Tea. As for dont bite the hand that feeds me. Know one has give me fook all. Ive grafted all my life. Put more in than ever took out. Employ british and only british. Oh and the odd irish man sorry you know who !!! Be it englang ireland scotland or wales. And feel at home in all of them. May be that says it all never felt like ive needed any thing from any were in the uk because its just that the uk. All. My manor. If you get my drift

Word it however you like mate.........you have needed my city....ive never needed yours.................we,ll leave it at that.

. No one took a cheap swipe i stated a fact that a big percentage of foreigners who. Dwell in the capital. Will not know or understand the anomostity. Towards mrs. Tea. As for dont bite the hand that feeds me. Know one has give me fook all. Ive grafted all my life. Put more in than ever took out. Employ british and only british. Oh and the odd irish man sorry you know who !!! Be it englang ireland scotland or wales. And feel at home in all of them. May be that says it all never felt like ive needed any thing from any were in the uk because its just that the uk. All. My manor. If you get my drift

Word it however you like mate.........you have needed my city....ive never needed yours.................we,ll leave it at that.
. Oh quite the opposit. Mate. . But as you say we will leave it at. That. Edited by gonetoearth