Thatcher Dies

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If half the politicians now had her backbone this country wouldn't be the cesspit it is.

Boo all you want. R.I.P Margaret Thatcher. The second best P.M this country ever had. (After Churchill.)

High wages for doing little. Has your old man ever been down a pit. It's not like mixing scones ffs

Posted Images

That carol thatcher is actually funny,and rumoured she never gave a shit about her mother.mind you maggie didnt care much for her lol

also that carol thatcher strikes me as being a right dirty bitch lol

:laugh: @ twobob it was the best kept secret in the village, he would of been burnt at the stake if he was not an NUM official, oh yer and Scargill didnt steal any money :laugh:

so what you saying we should have been more open like the udm like that neil greatex that was jailed for ripping a kitchen off that was supposed to go in a old peoples home and he put it in his own

That carol thatcher is actually funny,and rumoured she never gave a shit about her mother.mind you maggie didnt care much for her lol

ya was hoping a black mamba got her in the jungle but she ended up a likable c**t.

i never saw her on that.seen her on other things andf always seemed quite down to earth.her brother is a bit of a tit.mind he got lost in the desert lol then huckled for trying a coup d etat in some african shithole.

I've just seen Neil Kinnock on tv blame Arthur Scargill for the disaster that was the miners strike.

kinnock was a spineless b*****d

would that be the same neil kinnock thats been on the eu gravy train with his mrs for years :yes: :yes:

wher`nt see in the jungle in its early days ?

what?

what?

:D:D think carol thatcher was in i`m a celebrity get me out of here .... just checked she won it in 2005

Edited by the_stig
  • Like 1

Taken off facebook but about sums it up for me

actually care much less than I thought.....she faded like an old bully from your school days into someone who sometimes clouds your dreams from another life time, someone who once dominated your life but is now a ghost. I was a young boy when she ruled with an Iron hand. There was no room for compromise or sympathy...I used to feel like we were under attack..on TV, in the papers...people often say their childhood memories are of sunny days mine are of winter nights lit with the orange fizz of street lights and kicking a ball with the boys. Pretty much everyone hated her where I came from. It was like breathing to us. We had 6 pits employing over 11,000 people in the Merthyr borough alone..all smashed within a year of the strike. Economic they told us...not political...no coal left and too expensive to get out!! 30 years later and they've opened the top of the mountain where I come from and they're taking it out in tonnage like you wouldn't believe. She lied. She hated us. The people of South Wales. We were unionised, we all knew one another, no one cared who was rich...we were all in the same boat really so it didn't matter. You see...she told us there was no such thing as society when we were living lives where we walked into one another's houses and called out mothers friends 'auntie' and went on holiday en mass together. So she went about the systematic destruction of our way of life..being rich become good...having a house a must...suddenly there was mass unemployment with no chance of work...and the culture of despair set in..something we are still fighting. So I won't be lamenting the passing of a great politician today...or a great woman...I'll ignore all the sycophantic nonsense spewing from the media tonight...because I am from Merthyr Tydfil and I am not Thatchers child as they call our generation..and I'll go I my grave being a Valley boy who saw first hand what she did to my people.