Thatcher Dies

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If half the politicians now had her backbone this country wouldn't be the cesspit it is.

Boo all you want. R.I.P Margaret Thatcher. The second best P.M this country ever had. (After Churchill.)

High wages for doing little. Has your old man ever been down a pit. It's not like mixing scones ffs

Posted Images

WELL MY OLD MAN WASNT FAR OF THAT FOR 9 YRS,AND BEFORE YOU COME BACK WITH ANOTHER BITTER COMMENT HPW MUCH DO THE BUILDING TRADE,SHOP KEEPERS,HOSPITALITY GET OR GOT COMPARED TO A MINER IN REDUNDANCY,THEY WHERE OVER PAID AND TREATED TO WELL,AND GOOD ON THATCHER FOR DOING WHAT SHE DID,

and your a fxcking liar i did ten year down the pits 13500 redundancy
Thats a good payout for 10 years in a pit, compared to the average house price thats akin to 65K in todays money.

Try getting made redundant from the army after 10 years for 40k, todays soldier has had to deal with a feck load more than your average pit worker :yes:

All those that have served in Afghanistan im sure will agree.

dry your eyes mate, you aint the only one been f****d over by a british government.

>>MICK HUCKNELL SAYS

totally agree my uncle has just come out of the army after 22 yrs about £48k lump sum and £850 a month he was a sergent major always bossing me around when i was younger telling me to get my leather together now hes out and hasnt got the army to hide behind i will have him sooner then later,but agree they have it hard over there and esp the ones with familys,hes no family i think he shoots blanks

lockquote>lockquote>

What do you mean you will have him sooner than later ??? ............he was a a bully mate used to picking on little boys but had the army and his stripes behind him now things have changed he hasnt the army behind him and definatly hasnt got them stripes,

why take it to pm's you fetched him into the thread

Big unstopable unions, big mouths in front leading them on, and you lot fell for it all you morons, but what really eats you up is that it was a woman that brought you all to your knees, you held britian to radsom and expected the pulic to rally round and bail you out with food parcels and handouts, why should they? you lot did more damage to this this country and it industry than thatcher ever did, and you want sypathy, pah! open your eye you blind fools, the unions used you for thier own ends, and thats what hurts you most, and even after all these years you still cant admit it, you shot your selves in the foot, the power stations went elsewere for their coal and got it cheaper, shame on the lot of you, you only have your selves to blame.

. Yeh just like Germany eh with the strongest unions in the world who fought to keep the manufacturing. Base and take a look eat them now and their industrial Might. Blame the unions. Lol. No. The weak generation who gave in to. A Tantrum. Throwing old woman.

She turned a hard working nation into a benefit culture. And some got to be experts. And now it costing. 10 m. To bury her. The ultimate. State paid. Benefit scrounger. Quite fitting. Wonder who. Filled in the porper burial. Forms. Think ill attend. Just to make sure she is. DEAD. !!!!!!! .

What's. with. all. the. full. stops.?.

. Am a punctuation. Freak or it might be the ipad. Why is there a full stop tax now

No, but if there was you would no doubt blame Maggie for it.

Big unstopable unions, big mouths in front leading them on, and you lot fell for it all you morons, but what really eats you up is that it was a woman that brought you all to your knees, you held britian to radsom and expected the pulic to rally round and bail you out with food parcels and handouts, why should they? you lot did more damage to this this country and it industry than thatcher ever did, and you want sypathy, pah! open your eye you blind fools, the unions used you for thier own ends, and thats what hurts you most, and even after all these years you still cant admit it, you shot your selves in the foot, the power stations went elsewere for their coal and got it cheaper, shame on the lot of you, you only have your selves to blame.

. Yeh just like Germany eh with the strongest unions in the world who fought to keep the manufacturing. Base and take a look eat them now and their industrial Might. Blame the unions. Lol. No. The weak generation who gave in to. A Tantrum. Throwing old woman.

She turned a hard working nation into a benefit culture. And some got to be experts. And now it costing. 10 m. To bury her. The ultimate. State paid. Benefit scrounger. Quite fitting. Wonder who. Filled in the porper burial. Forms. Think ill attend. Just to make sure she is. DEAD. !!!!!!! .

. Am a punctuation. Freak or it might be the ipad. Why is there a full stop tax now

. Oh i see One of aunty margrets footsoldiers are we dont be shy tell us you anecdotes on her great acheaments and the legacy left i await with baited breath

Just heard on the news that there is a very real chance that this weeks number one is going to be ....THE WITCH IS DEAD lol .... Radio 1 are deciding whether to play it or not ........

• Like 2

The Manchester Derby didn't hold a minutes silence for Margaret Thatcher before kick off last night, which I thought was disrespectful, but at least Man City sent an Argentinian sub in the second half.

She's being cremated not buried.

And the family are paying for the funeral, the state will obviously fund the security etc, but that's a drop in the ocean compared to the £75 billion she got back from Europe by standing up to the French and Germans.

Our greatest peacetime leader deserves nothing less.

. Oh i see One of aunty margrets footsoldiers are we dont be shy tell us you anecdotes on her great acheaments and the legacy left i await with baited breath

Well for a start she taught me to think for myself, and made me realise that I am responsible for my own actions. If I f**k up it is down to me and I cannot blame anyone else for it.It is all too easy to blame someone else.

She also taught me that you get out of life what you put in, and that sitting around and moaning about things that happened in the past isn't going to help me one bit, I need to get off my arse and make a life for myself.

She also taught me that someone from a working class background can make something of themselves if they want to, they just need to put the graft in.

She enabled me to buy my council house and give me some financial security, instead of throwing money down the drain in rent.

There are other things too, but I am sure you are getting my drift by now.

All of the above she made possible for you too, you just needed to grab the oppurtunity, but I'm guessing you didn't because it is easier to sit in self pity and blame someone else.

Edited by Pete R
  • Like 2

Post of the year. :thumbs:

+1 :)

Andrew

She's being cremated not buried.

And the family are paying for the funeral, the state will obviously fund the security etc, but that's a drop in the ocean compared to the £75 billion she got back from Europe by standing up to the French and Germans.

Our greatest peacetime leader deserves nothing less.

Was that the famous "where's my money I want it back" speech with the handbag :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Brilliant!! can't see one of the last or latest governments doing that, cowards the lot of them she was a lioness amongst chickens she wanted to hunt whilst the rest were happy for the scraps.

WELL MY OLD MAN WASNT FAR OF THAT FOR 9 YRS,AND BEFORE YOU COME BACK WITH ANOTHER BITTER COMMENT HPW MUCH DO THE BUILDING TRADE,SHOP KEEPERS,HOSPITALITY GET OR GOT COMPARED TO A MINER IN REDUNDANCY,THEY WHERE OVER PAID AND TREATED TO WELL,AND GOOD ON THATCHER FOR DOING WHAT SHE DID,

and your a fxcking liar i did ten year down the pits 13500 redundancy

I did 7 years as an electrician and got £1,500.00 redundancy . . . . count yourself lucky

Lol. She gave you the oppotunity to buy your own house. Well doff your flat cap. , you all ways had the right to buy a house. She gave away counsil stock witch should be still availible to people that need it. self pity. The only pity i have is for people who think that a priminister who tore a country apart from top to bottom inflicted the pole tax on my scotish brothers a year before she dared impose it on england a priminister who sent are service men ill equipped half way round the world to fight when months before was ready to do a deal then withdrew the endevour giving the argies every oppotunity to land on the Island a priminister who sold off are assets to the city of london then deregulated the banks so the traders could reep the highest benifits from the sale the very same person who enterd politics. With a few grand in the bank died with over 25 million not to mention her deals in africa. Go and do a bit more reading source all the stories of the legacy of. Margy. Then Ponder on the fact. Thatcher was a leading light in the buildrbergs. !!!!!!!

• Like 2