Poor Dog I Had To Take It

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well got a hold of this dog today took it off some lads that shouldn't have had it they were about to dump it when I arrived , what a mess its in I took it too vet he said its tail is broke so bad it

if the dog needs re homing --- dont bother with dogs trust i`ll take it on .none of this if only you were closer bollox i`ll come and fetch the dog ...

Yep horriable scum out there , oh it's only going to get better for it now , ill do everything I can to get it right

Poor girl, shes really lucky you found her... I will echo what others have said, if ye need help dont be afraid to accept help, ive money here that i can send your way in as long as it takes for you to say yes. Its not charity as im not the charitable type :whistling:

Thank you whippet 99 + carraghs gem I've had lots if offers off members to help pay for treatment but the vets doing it cheap for me due to the dogs circumstances :) so ill be keeping her with me :) ill get her healthy hopefully and she will live her days out with me :)

Thank you very much for the offers :thumbs:

Atb JD

Edited by J.DOG
  • Like 5

Ill do an update on her when she has the operation on Friday to let you all know how she got on :) hopefully all goes well :thumbs: thanks folks

Atb JD :thumbs:

Did you ask the vet about the risk of a general anaesthetic on a starved dog?

Ill do an update on her when she has the operation on Friday to let you all know how she got on :) hopefully all goes well :thumbs: thanks folks

Atb JD :thumbs:

Did you ask the vet about the risk of a general anaesthetic on a starved dog?

i think penny they use something these days that doesent send them right under .. but for sure general would be a big risk ...

Just a thought as well... Get the vet to scan her for a microchip to make sure she isnt one of the thousands of dogs stolen each year, id hate for you to bond with her then to find out doen the line shes microchipped and theres a distraught owner out there somewhere... Its unlikely but...

alot of people think hunters are the cruelest type of people around, your opposition against all that and have done something that is not only a credit to you but to the sport as a whole. Whilst I have no interest in running dogs at all what you have done has made me appreciate what hunting is all about and how there are many variations of hunting but at the end of the day everybody has been pulled in by this story whether they hunt with dogs or not, and many are more than willing to help you and the dog out if needed.

keep it up. atb with the dog bud

• Like 1

Browt a tear to my eyes seeing the state of that dog, ive said it afore about you being a good dog man, youve just gone up a notch in my book pal, but like johnnyboy says, lets help you out, bung us your address, fer a decent bag of grub, or put it to the vet fees.

Up to you, good luck

:victory: :victory:

• Like 1