This Is Disgusting Please All Report

reported... crazy they aren't prosecuted for that sort of thing, don't know how effective reporting will be though ,as I reported lots of my mates anti english banners whilst the rugby was on and they didn't get taken down lol. I had to temporarily block them.

Fanny...
English Fanny. :laugh:
I know, fancy reporting your 'mates' for a bit of rugby banter at six nations time, what a snake! :doh::laugh: Ive got a good mind to ban him for admitting that in public on here.. :whistling::laugh:
Don't worry Mal, I try not to let him forget "that" game whenever we're out with the dogs. :laugh:
:toast:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They humanise animals and dehumanise people...........idiots every last one of them.

exactly regardless of your beliefs on hunting taking the p*ss out of someone losing there life or being hurt isnt on, just goes to show who the real animals are!!

To be honest lads, there is no point trying to debate anything with them on the whole they are pure fucktards   How do you honestly expect you can have a sensible discussion with the type of person

reported... crazy they aren't prosecuted for that sort of thing, don't know how effective reporting will be though ,as I reported lots of my mates anti english banners whilst the rugby was on and they didn't get taken down lol. I had to temporarily block them.

Fanny...
English Fanny. :laugh:
I know, fancy reporting your 'mates' for a bit of rugby banter at six nations time, what a snake! :doh::laugh: Ive got a good mind to ban him for admitting that in public on here.. :whistling::laugh:
Don't worry Mal, I try not to let him forget "that" game whenever we're out with the dogs. :laugh:
:toast:

I might just put a few vids on his page now after his outburst. :laugh:

• Like 1

facebook wont do anything about it my 10 year old daughter has an account on it set up by my x and i reported it 12 times cause shes to young to be on it but they wont do anything about it. why doesnt someone start one up about the antis play them at there own game atb :thumbs:

Reported, horrible pathetic response. People like this need to understand what they are doing is so hurtful. Yeh I might not wish myself to partake in fox hunting myself but thats not to say I want to see people who do dead! I just shoot what I eat and heard fox tastes pretty crap lol.

Delighting in the death of a human being shows a level of vile I have no words to describe. I hope no member of these peoples families saw this horrible page!

• Like 1

Its funny how the police were straight round wxms door, when someone reported a photo os his kid legally holding a legally owned air rifle in a legal setting.

But do nowt when there are a group of people basiclly wishing painful deaths against a minority group.

They are extremists and idiots.

• Like 1

Its funny how the police were straight round wxms door, when someone reported a photo os his kid legally holding a legally owned air rifle in a legal setting.

But do nowt when there are a group of people basiclly wishing painful deaths against a minority group.

They are extremists and idiots.

was thinking the same :thumbs:

They humanise animals and dehumanise people...........idiots every last one of them. :yes:

That's it in a nutshell Johnny.... I can't believe any normal thinking person would come out with they're shit...

can you post pictures of dead things on his page? i would if i could but i hates facebook.

that kind of behaviour reminds me of when i caught an anti trying to break into my van to take my guns, he's doing time at the mo, the f***ing rabid twat!

• Like 1

I have just found this link tucked away on there facebook page

http://www.dmgd.org/

Seems legit :laugh:

i am saying nothing :laugh: .... it does show the level of maturity of the overall facebook page though .. as if men who hunt have small cocks I ask you :laugh:

Got to hand it to them though they know how to do propaganda! lol