Sundays Ratting...1603

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

check out the videos from sunday on my mates youtube channel, to say the dogs got a lot of action would be an understatement!      

Looks a grand place,shame some of the terriers didn't take to it to keenly .

F**kin riverdance!!!!!!

Posted Images

well done lads, my kind of sport. only seen numbers like that a couple of times. they were both on chicken farms, the best we had was 15oo with 12 plummers and a pattey. nothing like it for making grown men act like looneys.

cheers mate, was our first time seeing numbers like that too! we had 7 patteys, a beddie whippet, whippet and a lakeland, haha i know what you mean, never seen grown men act like that before.

now years ago when health regs were below par and so were enviromental relivence,.......it amazes me that some thing with that kind of food source to feed all those rats could really get to that level of an enviromental issue as of this day and age..........seen photos years ago with pallets stacked high with rats but these days are few and far between . enjoy what you can and i think any dog would be overwhelmed with those numbers running around...........thanks for shareing

• Like 1