Getting Dragged Up In The 70's And 80's..lol

clackers any of yous remember them ?

:yes: bloody things :laugh:
was it no the clangers did they not have the old style bin lads for the top of there holes on the moon ? Or is they button moon ? Lol

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does anyone remember some of this..  

My mum had me like that mate, the babysitter let me have a fag and I smoked a bit but chucked the rest in the wicker bin.. Next thing it's on fire and burnt the carpet a bit... Tried a cover up to no

Monkey, Sandy and Pigsy ring any bells ??? Is it just my school that made you cover your exercise books in wallpaper ?? Christ, some of the patterns !!!

was it no the clangers did they not have the old style bin lads for the top of there holes on the moon ? Or is they button moon ? Lol

clackers was the two solid balls on a string use to hit them together f--ken break your hand with them and a few heads lol

• Like 1

clackers was the two solid balls on a string use to hit them together f--ken break your hand with them and a few heads lol
o eye remember them )

o eye remember them )

they were always round street phone lines :laugh: with an old scabby pair of pumps :thumbs:

• Like 1

I was born in 1979 and it was ace in the 80's I used to have he-man figures but never got Beast man to finish the collection lol.

The 90's was different but there used to be loads of us out and about on the council estate we grew up on and there was always someone in a knock off motor being chased by the old bill. Nowadays it's all sterile no one seems to come out of their houses anymore, all the flats have been knocked down, most of our pubs round here have closed and are now a car lot a curry house and a bloody super market. It's gutting to see he area lose its character and characters :(

• Like 1