Philosophy / Quotes

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

" who are you calling a fkin ditto ? " some nugget on here when someone had agreed with his previous post.

"If only you were closer !!"   The THL numpties

The following is the philosophy of Charles Schultz, the creator of the "Peanuts" comic strip. You don't have to actually answer the questions. Just read the e-mail straight through, and you'll get the

Posted Images

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated - Mahatma Ghandi

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. - Ferris Bueller

• Like 2

Hunter S Thomson. Long one this,, but just about sums up my feeling about religeon in a nutshell

I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright... Or maybe "stupid" is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I... And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots

These days, it seems to me that the most easily offended shall inherit the earth !

• Like 1

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak. Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen. - Winston Churchill.

Also fond of his quote " I am fully ready to meet my maker - whether He is ready to meet me is a different matter !"

• Like 1