A Few Foxes

got a call from the keeper he had seen a few foxes about so me twobobdog1 and forager went to see if we could sort them out . first out was my young dog and we tryed about 5 earths with no joy then the next spot was a bit big for a young dog so we tryed twobobs black dog he flew to ground and we left him to settle but he was getting the run around for about 15mins then out poped a nice size fox that was missed by the awaiting gun TWOBOB so after a bit of stick from me and forager we moved on this time we tryed my young dogs sire we checked a few earths that were empty and then we tryed a big spot with about 7 eyes and after about 2 mins out poped a fox from the bottom of the earth this time twobob shot this one then a few mins later out poped another also shot by twobob then about 20 mins later another poped out shot by twobob again then about 30 mins latter out poped number 4 that was missed by me but i do like a bit of breeding stock :icon_redface: a.t.b brog

• Like 9

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

got a call from the keeper he had seen a few foxes about so me twobobdog1 and forager went to see if we could sort them out . first out was my young dog and we tryed about 5 earths with no joy then t

there fookin dead mate but your right they look well