Kennel Blindness, Denial An Bullshit?

my season will be over soon an then i may put a thread up on how iv done, this thread wasnt aimed at being negative,just saying what an outsider sees when they look in, if its advice your after feel free to ask

Hell yes ill take your opinion and advise...I'm still learning.......the thing with THL is that we make it what it is....if its all kennel blind crabbing bullshit its down to you.me and all the rest..........ill start a thread now and go for your life....atb woz

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tell you what i find more strange on this site,is the amount of people who care what others do with thier dogs.serious question here,why would you even spend one minute of your time,caring what others

42 years ago i was young 16 .i had my first dog over the years many dogs have passed thru my hands.deerhounds x greyhounds some are so weak and skinny with little intrest in hunting some were heavy g

Try and not worry to much Jimbob what others have and do fella,it will get to the point where you won't be able to sleep at night lol..just enjoy working your own mutts and leave others to do what the

Glad I posted then to get such experienced educated feedback from such a top dog man.you reply to the posts that suit your thread.muppet.your repeated pokes at Fuji Tomo et al should have been directed via pm bonny lad, or are you concerned they take you out? You begin a controversial thread then you have an obligation to reply toall posters, not just what suits you.

Only guy to see through this clown.

Jimbobsucks, you raised a question which pretty much was aimed at everyone on here. Bunnys answered your inept questions, you chose to ignore him. He persisted answering your dribble, you realized he wasn't going away so chose to ignore his answers and tried to get a rise from him regarding his age. What surprised me was guys like wilf falling for your act. Your not new on here, your just one of the saddos trying to get a rise but don't have the knowledge or balls to use your own screen name incase you get found out. Someone suggested you were me with by writing bawring or something, I take that as a f***ing insult. I only use this name, no need to hide behind false accounts. We have crossed swords before though jimbob, not too long ago as well :yes:

Glad I posted then to get such experienced educated feedback from such a top dog man.you reply to the posts that suit your thread.muppet.your repeated pokes at Fuji Tomo et al should have been directed via pm bonny lad, or are you concerned they take you out? You begin a controversial thread then you have an obligation to reply toall posters, not just what suits you.

Only guy to see through this clown.

Jimbobsucks, you raised a question which pretty much was aimed at everyone on here. Bunnys answered your inept questions, you chose to ignore him. He persisted answering your dribble, you realized he wasn't going away so chose to ignore his answers and tried to get a rise from him regarding his age. What surprised me was guys like wilf falling for your act. Your not new on here, your just one of the saddos trying to get a rise but don't have the knowledge or balls to use your own screen name incase you get found out. Someone suggested you were me with by writing bawring or something, I take that as a f***ing insult. I only use this name, no need to hide behind false accounts. We have crossed swords before though jimbob, not too long ago as well :yes:

there was another one who guessed :laugh: :laugh:

:D I'm not gonna mention names cos I'm probably wrong lol. Besides, the one I'm thinking I'm sure was under a different name then too lol. One things for sure, it's someone using another name. Someone who writes well, shouldn't be too hard to work out lol.
  • Like 1

since joining this forum i have to say i have read a few decent posts which gave out some sound advice, however im afraid the number of bullshit posts or posts written by kennel blind frauds far out number the few sensible posts.. between the lurcher pages alone i have seen so many folks think they have the only cross capable of working. without mentioning any names, i have seen posts by whippet owners thats are nowt but fancifull rubbish. i have seen the so called hare coursers talk down to anbody thats dont own a day dog, an then there are these minshaws? what is a minshaww? i have looked back at some old threads an pics an they seem to be a whole world away from the collie xs that are being labelled minshaws now. who actually owns the closest dogs to this type? or have they all died out now due to the mighty beddy\whipet. the beddy\whippet lol they must be owned by some a th most kennel blnd folk i have yet to meet. where are all the working beddys used to createe this type?? so have i just stumbled upon the biggest pile of shit written on the net, or have i come across a load of kennel blind foolish bullshitters? if this is a proper cross section of the dogmen out there these days then i do worry about the future of our lurchers jimbob

Some good honest opinions.

You forgot the mighty weaten terrier cross lol

since joining this forum i have to say i have read a few decent posts which gave out some sound advice, however im afraid the number of bullshit posts or posts written by kennel blind frauds far out number the few sensible posts.. between the lurcher pages alone i have seen so many folks think they have the only cross capable of working. without mentioning any names, i have seen posts by whippet owners thats are nowt but fancifull rubbish. i have seen the so called hare coursers talk down to anbody thats dont own a day dog, an then there are these minshaws? what is a minshaww? i have looked back at some old threads an pics an they seem to be a whole world away from the collie xs that are being labelled minshaws now. who actually owns the closest dogs to this type? or have they all died out now due to the mighty beddy\whipet. the beddy\whippet lol they must be owned by some a th most kennel blnd folk i have yet to meet. where are all the working beddys used to createe this type?? so have i just stumbled upon the biggest pile of shit written on the net, or have i come across a load of kennel blind foolish bullshitters? if this is a proper cross section of the dogmen out there these days then i do worry about the future of our lurchers jimbob

Some good honest opinions.

You forgot the mighty weaten terrier cross lol

Only type he never shot down was a Bull x lol...as for Minshaws being Collie x's well thats just mine and not an overall picture of them...must of put it in the search bar to find the topic because it's a long old time since it had a post added to it?..maybe not been sleeping to well worrying about them haha...if ALL our dogs each and everyone of us owns serves a purpose even if it's just being a companion then surely that's all that matters?..mine are no world beaters,got faults a plenty but the big un's have been putting bigger stuff on the floor this week and the terriers have also hit the jackpot a couple of times...no big shakes really as plenty of other peoples will of been doing the same?...spend more time out with the mutts and less on here worrying and condemning others ....it really is more fun :-)

• Like 6

thy raight fugi we are on the ways shortly trip ova shropshire these here companion animals are taking us a rambling recon. atb bunnys.

I'm off myself for a trek just now myself Bunnys..have fun fella..Atb Andy

• Like 1

Some times wish i was kennel blind life would be a bit easier....

Some times you know even when you have a young pup on, before its even old enough to do much, it aint got it ,or not got what you want it for.Thats the hard one. :yes: You have no choice but to carry on and hope it proves you wrong,but i never had one yet that did.

Ive lost plenty of sleep wondering about my own dogs performance.

Kennel blindness is the way forward.

its quite easy ,.............enjoy the good and ignore the bad,...............

your not forced to read anything............

i enjoy me shite dogs as thats all what matters..........dont claim anything ,./sit back and enjoy...........

even tho there are a few who try and drag you into a few arguements by changing a few words,,..............lol......lol

spat the dummy out couple of times not getting a point across............lol

be careful what you right as it will sometimes be your down fall when your intentions are different to what people read...........

only believe what you see and what true mates say...............

plenty of fantasy dogs on here which in my opionion keeps the idiots occupied .........and as far away from yourself the better.............

time to clean out useless and the rest of the useless jibbering things out...........lol

keep whippets there the best all rounders any day............... :thumbs::icon_redface:

• Like 1

42 years ago i was young 16 .i had my first dog over the years many dogs have passed thru my hands.deerhounds x greyhounds some are so weak and skinny with little intrest in hunting some were heavy greyhoundy bulit keen as mustard and fast.i have saluki x greyhound some could run forever but were slow motion runners .some were fast and keen and could stay all day.i had bull terriour x some were hard but to slow some were fast and as keen as anything.i had lots of lurcher to lurcher some could not stay were to fine coated and to thin on the pads one or two were great but most were not .lurchers need gladiator training plenty of good food lots of exercise plus a older wiser dog to teach them quicker .theres nothing worse than getting a dog to adulthood then walking miles to good ground and the dog blows up .then its off to the happy hunting grounds for him or her . any lurcher cross in the right hands if good is worth haveing. it matters not what it looks like or whaht breeds are in it it is whaht it can do thaht counts.i never look at whats on the dogs label its whaht is in the dog thaht counts.of course like most people on here i have my preferences but at the same time if someone wants a particcular cross.and it can do the job .i have no problem with thaht at all.each to thier own

• Like 8

42 years ago i was young 16 .i had my first dog over the years many dogs have passed thru my hands.deerhounds x greyhounds some are so weak and skinny with little intrest in hunting some were heavy greyhoundy bulit keen as mustard and fast.i have saluki x greyhound some could run forever but were slow motion runners .some were fast and keen and could stay all day.i had bull terriour x some were hard but to slow some were fast and as keen as anything.i had lots of lurcher to lurcher some could not stay were to fine coated and to thin on the pads one or two were great but most were not .lurchers need gladiator training plenty of good food lots of exercise plus a older wiser dog to teach them quicker .theres nothing worse than getting a dog to adulthood then walking miles to good ground and the dog blows up .then its off to the happy hunting grounds for him or her . any lurcher cross in the right hands if good is worth haveing. it matters not what it looks like or whaht breeds are in it it is whaht it can do thaht counts.i never look at whats on the dogs label its whaht is in the dog thaht counts.of course like most people on here i have my preferences but at the same time if someone wants a particcular cross.and it can do the job .i have no problem with thaht at all.each to thier own

:thumbs:

you run what suits you as for kennel blind nothing wrong with that in my book as long as your honest about your dog in the field .as for being old i am same as black greyhound walked many fields in my time but still learning we never stop i have ran all sorts of crosses it dont matter whats in them as long as they do a job for you we are all different and if we was not life would be a very boring place so keep running you dogs an enjoy life your only here the once .atb

• Like 4

some deluded folk on here, seems a few hold themselfs in the upmost importance lol ill bow out now an let your imaginations run riot lol bullxs, dont get me started on bullxs an why the hostility this morning fuji, you wasnt like that without your paranoid friend to back you up.

some deluded folk on here, seems a few hold themselfs in the upmost importance lol ill bow out now an let your imaginations run riot lol bullxs, dont get me started on bullxs an why the hostility this morning fuji, you wasnt like that without your paranoid friend to back you up.

Aye jimbob, come back on after 7, when you've had a few sherbets again.....