Kennel Blindness, Denial An Bullshit?

is that supposed to make sense lol do you know what they say about assumptions an jumping to them?

How come you have pipped up on my replies all of a sudden..has the whisky started working or dont you like my collar jibe,, :laugh:

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tell you what i find more strange on this site,is the amount of people who care what others do with thier dogs.serious question here,why would you even spend one minute of your time,caring what others

42 years ago i was young 16 .i had my first dog over the years many dogs have passed thru my hands.deerhounds x greyhounds some are so weak and skinny with little intrest in hunting some were heavy g

Try and not worry to much Jimbob what others have and do fella,it will get to the point where you won't be able to sleep at night lol..just enjoy working your own mutts and leave others to do what the

back too the topic at hand then my good folks, where are all the working beddys an wheatens that arew used to create the countless lurchers out there? why are so many bullxs being bred? why are the whippet owners breeding there charges to the state of neglect? and last but not least, why are all the coursing saplings for sale as untried? any thoughts?

you tell us if you know so much or could you ask the 7 year old you were mumbling about last nite :laugh:

back too the topic at hand then my good folks, where are all the working beddys an wheatens that arew used to create the countless lurchers out there? why are so many bullxs being bred? why are the whippet owners breeding there charges to the state of neglect? and last but not least, why are all the coursing saplings for sale as untried? any thoughts?

you tell us if you know so much or could you ask the 7 year old you were mumbling about last nite :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: ..i don't see deerhound's mentioned.. :hmm:

have you always tried being funny to hide the fact your unhappy in yourself? ill say it again, i take it these subtle assumptions mean you think you know who i am?lol your wrong and are really starting to act like the class clown i bet you have been all your life

Jimbob..what is it that interests you so much about MINSHAW dogs then? You got one? Ever had one? No anything about them? ...or just what a mate told you?..I'm just interested as you said they were nothing like the old un's? Exactly which old ones are you speaking about?

Personally I don't give a flying fcuk who you are, or how many accounts you have. But, I do take exception to being lied to. Alright this is anal I know, but your writing style reminds me of someone on here. As I used to think why has he gone to the trouble of getting the grammer correct yet cannot be bothered to put in capital letters or full stops. It will come to me.

You also seem to have an intimate knowledge of things that have happend even a couple of years ago on here. You seem to know people and what buttons to press to get a response. Please don't insult me by saying that you have gleaned that by reading past posts. Today I done a search of the lurcher section I went back 150 pages looking for a particuler post that only took me back to Sept 2012 so have you read all those pages and more in the two weeks you have been a member?

You sir are a Billy Bullshitter.

TC

deerhounds

and there crosses are too big to be of any use to me, so i think you

should keep guessing as to my identity tho lol but ill give you a clue,

you dont know me lol however just received a pm telling me all about you

lol

As I stated.

TC

Edited by tiercel

the minshaw dogs i have heard about for years fuji a good friennd of mine thinks he has 1, it was bought under the guise off a minshaw bred in cumbria, its a big smooth coated power house of a dog an can run allnite, is actually very handy under a shiner aswell as on lamp. wheni come on here i googled minshaw lurchers an there was a few images of dogs an there catch an some looked like this dog we run here, but when you do a search on ths forum the minshaw looks more like a collie x, so it confused a little, but i think i get it now, just a strain that a few guys keep some used daydogs as outcross an some used collie, an thats about all i know lol

They is one member who i have in mind who does a bit and is sound.. :yes: ..the other one in mind is a cock end who i have no gripe with but he used to get fired up all the time.. this time of the night normaly when the whiskey started flowing. :laugh: