Lurcher And Tumbler, Norfolk & Smithfield Bloodlines

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Love the concept of 'stealth poaching'..... As apposed to the type you do with a brass band following you around!   Some shit talked on that website!

Honestly phone him and ask............     BUT make sure your sat down with a cuppa tea and plenty of credit.

That's been in there years he's breeding for money historically hidden inside the dwelling haha

Honestly phone him and ask............

BUT make sure your sat down with a cuppa tea and plenty of credit.

Have you seen him, there's a pic of him in the training tips section, he reminds me of someone but just can't put my finger on it.

Maybe worzel Gummidge. :whistling:

• Like 1

Honestly phone him and ask............

BUT make sure your sat down with a cuppa tea and plenty of credit.

Have you seen him, there's a pic of him in the training tips section, he reminds me of someone but just can't put my finger on it.
Maybe worzel Gummidge. :whistling:

Lol

what i would say jb was not allways the eccentric he may have become , there be times yeasteryear he was held in high esteem ,and was allways out and about at the early venues . time is the university of life and hey . i can remember the times of the giberish remarks those desert dogs will be not one bit of use .and how wrong they have been weading the crap the crazy the undesireables out of any breed creature is usually best left to those who know best . its just a darn pity that some have not followed in our forefarthers aproacjh atb bunnys.

His reasoning...

To The BLOODTHIRSTY.

We apologise to the bloodthirsty "boy-lampers" and "boy-coursers" amongst you out there, but there are no pictures of dead "bambies" (or any other dead animals or birds for that matter) on our website.

I prefer to see them alive and well, or be tasting them from my plate, thankyou. We acknowledge that the function of stealth poaching is essential to the development of these dogs' superior qualities such as: intelligence, trainability, physique, vigour and health. But, also believe that poaching is wisest veiled in the darkness of night and not boasted about the next day.

I, myself, am a poacher retired. This usually invokes the query, "Do poachers actually retire?" which I chose to leave unanswered. I've no need to prove anything, because, I do not require your approval thankyou!

These dogs survived when mere possession of one was a hanging offence for man and dog alike. Those "Dark-ages" may soon be about to descend upon us again. If so, it is important that this website is able to continue preserving these dogs with their hunting abilities, whatever the political climate.

This, then, is the daytime showcase for dogs formed by feats performed in the darkness of the night. So, sorry to disappoint you "boy-hunters"(reared on a diet of "The Comic-book Writer's" phantasies), but if you want to see dead animals, you'll have to get out of the pub, and you just might gain some respect for the quarry by trying to catch your own!

These dogs were functioning before you or I were born and it is our intention to see they survive, still capable of functioning after we're all gone.

Like i say NC anit the full shiling ......

do you want a run out on sat mate.???

Id of been up for a Mooch.

But was at the bone man last week and my dog is out for 3 months so my seasons finished now. But rain check for stubble time?

Has anybody seen the advert in the back of countrymans weekly for "genuine old fashioned Norfolk,tumbler Smithfield bloodlines".

Centuries of selective breeding for function (stealth poaching).

Historically hidden inside the family dwelling ensures they make ideal family companions.

(Trainable; when to or when not to chase).

If you've seen it what do you think his website is www.lurchers.org.uk

don't know why anybody buys that paper,its full a shite :laugh:

• Like 1