Scrounging Trollop.

my worrys with the kids,yes the mums a ponce,they are going to be another drain on the tax payer,seeing thier mum like that.i could nt sit on the dole,id go insane,i wont my kids to bury me knowing i tred my best for them,not leaving them in debt and having to pay to bury the old c...t..

all the time i can work i will its about respecting those people who died for our country,i got pride,self respect .

How do you know they're going to be a drain on the tax Payer?

Your lucky to have a job and be able to work mate.

Hows he lucky to have a job?. Maybe he's work hard for it mate. Problem now is thats the standard comment "Cant get a job"....well i'm sure there are some people who cant but theres alot more who dont want one. I think we are in a vicious circle here. The thread is about some bone idle woman pumping out 11 bairns, they 11 bairns will one day need a job. Some will get a job and some will follow her path in life. If the country wasn't full off foriegners then there would be plenty jobs and then we wouldnt have this pish about no jobs and folk would then have to go out and do a decent days graft and make them a better person for it. :thumbs: ...imo.. :icon_redface:
i watched midlands today earlier this evening. there was 8 jobs advertised at a franchise of costa coffee ( i wont even mention tax avoidanence) 1700 odd people applied :icon_eek:

Why wait till a jobs advertised? It obviously doesn't work. You've got to prove your the best for a job. Pound the streets asking for applications. Get out there showing you want to work. If I was say an unemployed chief, I'd volunteer a weeks free work in every restaurant I could to get my foot in the door. They might not need anyone but they're in the game and might know someone who does. If you show commitment your gonna be first in the list. I know if I was employing someone, I'd take the guy who's out doing stuff rather than some c**t who's sat on there hands for a year spending 20 minutes aday applying to ads.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I do agree that we shouldnt buy into this politics of hate & jealousy being broadcast from Westminster, you have to take each case on it merit.   But to be honest, it dont bother me in slightest

The worst thing is that those kids are growing up thinking that it is normal to scrounge and never do any work.

If we all had an old fashion attitude, people would be rallying around to help support a poor lady struggling with loads of kids. Thats what it used to be like round here years back anyway. The famili

Posted Images

my worrys with the kids,yes the mums a ponce,they are going to be another drain on the tax payer,seeing thier mum like that.i could nt sit on the dole,id go insane,i wont my kids to bury me knowing i tred my best for them,not leaving them in debt and having to pay to bury the old c...t..

all the time i can work i will its about respecting those people who died for our country,i got pride,self respect .

Hows he lucky to have a job?. Maybe he's work hard for it mate. Problem now is thats the standard comment "Cant get a job"....well i'm sure there are some people who cant but theres alot more who dont want one. I think we are in a vicious circle here. The thread is about some bone idle woman pumping out 11 bairns, they 11 bairns will one day need a job. Some will get a job and some will follow her path in life. If the country wasn't full off foriegners then there would be plenty jobs and then we wouldnt have this pish about no jobs and folk would then have to go out and do a decent days graft and make them a better person for it. :thumbs: ...imo.. :icon_redface:
i watched midlands today earlier this evening. there was 8 jobs advertised at a franchise of costa coffee ( i wont even mention tax avoidanence) 1700 odd people applied :icon_eek:

Why wait till a jobs advertised? It obviously doesn't work. You've got to prove your the best for a job. Pound the streets asking for applications. Get out there showing you want to work. If I was say an unemployed chief, I'd volunteer a weeks free work in every restaurant I could to get my foot in the door. They might not need anyone but they're in the game and might know someone who does. If you show commitment your gonna be first in the list. I know if I was employing someone, I'd take the guy who's out doing stuff rather than some c**t who's sat on there hands for a year spending 20 minutes aday applying to ads.

your local job center plus needs you :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

95% of job vacancies are advertised with agencies these days though baw, I've sent 25 CV's out in the last month and had the grand total of ZERO replies. The days of "cold calling" for jobs is a thing of the past, very few employers activley give out application forms like years ago.

• Like 5

Right Johnny, I'm gonna find you a job lol. What line of work you in? What's your traveling ratio? A lot of jobs Definately don't get advertised. In house moving up the ladder etc. think a lot of people get stuck in a rut like you. You must know guys you've worked with still working. You told them to look for work for you or put a good word in?

Right Johnny, I'm gonna find you a job lol. What line of work you in? What's your traveling ratio? A lot of jobs Definately don't get advertised. In house moving up the ladder etc. think a lot of people get stuck in a rut like you. You must know guys you've worked with still working. You told them to look for work for you or put a good word in?

im awaiting a reply from the palace as we speak :whistling:

I had high hopes of getting hired for the new Wizard of Oz movie but I was 2 inches too tall to play a munchkin. :laugh:

I'll pm you my CV now baw. :D

• Like 1

And that's why i've sent an application in to volunteer for the coast guard. Plus sitting on my arse all day is doing my head in.

im awaiting a reply from the palace as we speak :whistling:

:laugh: reminds me of national lampoons Christmas vacation...... Eddies been out of work for 5 years, he waiting on a managers job.

And that's why i've sent an application in to volunteer for the coast guard. Plus sitting on my arse all day is doing my head in.

Well done mate. It's smart thinking like that, that makes you stand out from the rest. Great thing to put on your cv. Do a first aid course volunteer for St. John's ambulance crew. Mountain rescue, etc etc All that helps.

• Like 1

The whole point of a benefits safety net is that it catches everyone who falls into it, irrespective of how they came to fall. That is the only way you can be sure of catching the genuinely needy. Once you start picking holes in the net, people will fall through who should have been caught.

The new assessments for Personal Independence Payments (to replace Disabled Living Allowance) will, by the Government's own figures, remove around half a million claimants. Are they all scroungers, or will at least some of them be victims of this misguided mantra of "Work good,Benefit bad" ? The only thing that these reactionary policies will achieve is to increase the already massive number of people living in poverty.

Yes, there are problems with "the system", but to pick out and demonise a small handful of individuals is to tar all claimants with the same brush, and a dis-service to the genuinely needy.

I expect most of you to disagree with me, but some of the language and comments I've read here do nothing to aid a sensible and balanced debate. The next time you read or hear an article about "benefit scroungers", replace that with "black", "gay" , "disabled"or "Jew" and see if you still agree !

The whole point of a benefits safety net is that it catches everyone who falls into it, irrespective of how they came to fall. That is the only way you can be sure of catching the genuinely needy. Once you start picking holes in the net, people will fall through who should have been caught.

The new assessments for Personal Independence Payments (to replace Disabled Living Allowance) will, by the Government's own figures, remove around half a million claimants. Are they all scroungers, or will at least some of them be victims of this misguided mantra of "Work good,Benefit bad" ? The only thing that these reactionary policies will achieve is to increase the already massive number of people living in poverty.

Yes, there are problems with "the system", but to pick out and demonise a small handful of individuals is to tar all claimants with the same brush, and a dis-service to the genuinely needy.

I expect most of you to disagree with me, but some of the language and comments I've read here do nothing to aid a sensible and balanced debate. The next time you read or hear an article about "benefit scroungers", replace that with "black", "gay" , "disabled"or "Jew" and see if you still agree !

the government has already announced a 20% decrease in the money allocated for pip in relation to what it now pays out in dla so it has already decieded that 1 in 5 will loose there entitlement. Another thing council tax, in our area the council tax has been frozen for the forthcoming year unless you dont pay any via the rebate system in which case you will from april 2013 have to find a way to pay 8.5% of the bill :icon_eek: