Scrounging Trollop.

The horrible scum has 11 kids , never worked in her life and has no intention of ever working is moving out of the two houses knoocked together she already has and is going to move into a brand new 6 bedroom house .Can any one find the link for it, it was in the sun yesterday.

She said she doesnt beleive in abortion as its a waste ot tax payers money :icon_eek::icon_eek: the cheeky c**t :icon_eek: .

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I do agree that we shouldnt buy into this politics of hate & jealousy being broadcast from Westminster, you have to take each case on it merit.   But to be honest, it dont bother me in slightest

The worst thing is that those kids are growing up thinking that it is normal to scrounge and never do any work.

If we all had an old fashion attitude, people would be rallying around to help support a poor lady struggling with loads of kids. Thats what it used to be like round here years back anyway. The famili

Posted Images

Why should they let the slag on tv? One of my brother in laws is the youngest of 14 kids... Difference is his parents supported their family themselves instead of expecting money off the dole... That slapper should be neutered.

They should start taking kids off dole que breeders after the 3rd or 4th kid.

to turn it on its head though, she has broke no laws, has not claimed anything she shouldn`t and took nothing she wasnt entitled to in law, does the problem lay with her or the system, one more point on the story of the house, The land was sold to a housing association, so the tax payer gains, the house will be built by a housing association at no cost to the tax payer, the two houses that she she will be vacating will be able available to let to two families again of benifit to the tax payer :hmm:

she may not have broke any laws mate,but she is one of them spongers who milks the system,no need for all these kids,and im guessing benefits were a factor when she having kids,and yes she isnt the only one milking the system,but this is a perfect case of everyting that is wrong with the system,and more importanly whats wrong with society.i make no apology for being old fashioned in my thinking,but you really not ought to have kids if you cant support them,and 11 is taking the piss!!!!

• Like 1

she may not have broke any laws mate,but she is one of them spongers who milks the system,no need for all these kids,and im guessing benefits were a factor when she having kids,and yes she isnt the only one milking the system,but this is a perfect case of everyting that is wrong with the system,and more importanly whats wrong with society.i make no apology for being old fashioned in my thinking,but you really not ought to have kids if you cant support them,and 11 is taking the piss!!!!

its the system thats at fault do you think its strange the media vilifies the person whos done nothing but use the system and not the system itself, the country is full people like this lady but have they really done anything wrong but use the system :hmm:

paulus you have a point, she is only doing what thousands of imigrants are doing, Pakistanis in particular love housing benefit as do Romanians, Bulgarians, Lithuanians, polish etc etc, she has made the news because she is an anomily within the system, she is English and born here

If you are a middle eastern "Immam" who preaches death to the infidel ( who just happens to be paying for the benefits taken ) then you will get the same treatment and more, it's the system thats fecked, never ending dole for those who have no morals or shame, why should anyone be supported to raise a family, if you can't afford to feed em don't have em in the first place

of course the system is to blame,but she is not without blame here.and to call her a lady is being generous imo lol whatever happened to self respect.ill tell you what is wrong with the system.far to many people get it in thier thick skulls,well im entitled to this benefit or that benefit.regardless of whether your entitled to it or not isnt the issue imo. the f***ing question in there heads should be DO I NEED IT!

if you can support yourself when out of work or on the sick,then you have an obligation to do so.when you have no savings left,and are literally destitute,then you should ask for help.

• Like 1