Just Been Raped By A Vet!

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

£ 55 ain't that bad,, considering its Sunday,, they charge for there time,, and the drugs they sold ya,,, pants down would have been £ 100 plus.   Just noticed your from yorkshire,,,, short arms and

Threads like this always make me chuckle, 7 years at university working your nuts off to become a vet and some clown expects them to come to work, on a Sunday , save their cherished animal and do it a

Your not realy serriouse are you ? 55 is feck all

Posted Images

Hahahaha £60 and you think that's being raped?? :laugh: :laugh:

My last out of hours vet visit cost over 2grand :icon_eek: Could see the feckers eyes rolling like a one armed bandit and dropping the Audi symbols in :laugh: that's being spanked mate :tongue2:

£2k? What did the dog do?

Cheap that.

My dog had similar early December, vet gave two injections, some fluids, then did some blood tests and put her on drip, her kidneys slowly gave up and I had to have her put down. Ended up she had seasonal K9 illness, but that's usually around Autumn time.

typical yorkshire man and they say us scottish are tight worth it for peace of mind and a sunday ffs :laugh:

I'm scottish but live in yorkshire. And it could of been £5k and I'd of still paid as I said dog comes 1st but I've never stepped foot in a vets never needed to. I was in the room less that 5mins. Just can't understand how they can charge so much. £4 for a 10ml syringe which they prob got for 10p!!!

I would stick with that vet mate thats cheap as chips, the local practice charge £50 call out charge on sunday even though you go to them and thats before they start treatment, if you think you were done over I would advise rehoming your animals before you get a real bill and start crying.

• Like 1

My 9month old salukigreyxbull was being a bit sulky friday morning, chucked his food back up and started with dioreaha. Therefore I starved him for 24 hours. He started going badly lost 1.8kg since friday. I tried tubing drilite into him 20ml at a time 3 times an hour. He could not keep it down so I rang vets emergency number and 1st appointment was today(I rang saturday mid day).got there dog had a sickness and antibiotic jab. Vet thinks its just a bug from something he's eaten. I got two new syringes for giving him more drylite and 15 amox antibiotics tablets. £4 each for 10ml syringes and £55 for tablets. Pants down comes to mind but I suppose at end of day dog comes 1st

Iam surprised they charged u £4 for a syringe not for the overall price would of found that very good

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B004U9JEBI/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1361130840&sr=8-9&pi=SL75

My 9month old salukigreyxbull was being a bit sulky friday morning, chucked his food back up and started with dioreaha. Therefore I starved him for 24 hours. He started going badly lost 1.8kg since friday. I tried tubing drilite into him 20ml at a time 3 times an hour. He could not keep it down so I rang vets emergency number and 1st appointment was today(I rang saturday mid day).got there dog had a sickness and antibiotic jab. Vet thinks its just a bug from something he's eaten. I got two new syringes for giving him more drylite and 15 amox antibiotics tablets. £4 each for 10ml syringes and £55 for tablets. Pants down comes to mind but I suppose at end of day dog comes 1st

Iam surprised they charged u £4 for a syringe not for the overall price would of found that very good

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B004U9JEBI/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1361130840&sr=8-9&pi=SL75