Just Been Raped By A Vet!

Hahahaha £60 and you think that's being raped?? :laugh: :laugh:

My last out of hours vet visit cost over 2grand :icon_eek: Could see the feckers eyes rolling like a one armed bandit and dropping the Audi symbols in :laugh: that's being spanked mate :tongue2:

£2k? What did the dog do?

Dog fight two dogs needed rebuilding :laugh:

surprising what damage sausage dogs can do .......lol :laugh::tongue2:

• Like 1

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

£ 55 ain't that bad,, considering its Sunday,, they charge for there time,, and the drugs they sold ya,,, pants down would have been £ 100 plus.   Just noticed your from yorkshire,,,, short arms and

Threads like this always make me chuckle, 7 years at university working your nuts off to become a vet and some clown expects them to come to work, on a Sunday , save their cherished animal and do it a

Your not realy serriouse are you ? 55 is feck all

Posted Images

they done tests to see if its parvo :thumbs: said the same to me with gastrointeritus payed to have it checked for parvo and that is what it was treatment is the same so they dont always check atb

They said there's no point doing a parvo test as they are very inaccurate as there is about 5 different viruses including parvo, gastroenteritis and others that are so very similar a parvo test could go positive even though its something else. As you say the treatment is all the same, I've bleached and disinfected everything walls, sofa, bedding, carpet, food and water bowls the whole house the car even the yard. My other bitch is fine acting normal, eating well enjoying the peace without pup wanting to play 24/7. Its really got me on a downer, I put 110% into every dog I've had and its a knife in the gut this

i got it with 2 dog pups one survived and one was pts because blood was mixing in intestines and it got a blood infection aswell 1 that survived was on drip for 4 days come home looking like bone he turned into a big strong dog atb

i got it with 2 dog pups one survived and one was pts because blood was mixing in intestines and it got a blood infection aswell 1 that survived was on drip for 4 days come home looking like bone he turned into a big strong dog atb

Did he get back up to full strength make the grade?

hope the pup pulls through scott mate nothing worse atb

Mate there's nothing worse its chewing me up, hope he pulls through he was born to put gear to bed! Had his 1st night on lamp couple of week back only had couple of very easy slips had them both game as fk, and retrieved, f***ing horrible this lad wouldn't wish it on anyones dogs!!

I did what I thought best, starve him keep fluids going, when I got out of my comfort zone I hit vets, I was sharing a bad do with people this is a fcking forum, maybe someone with a similar experience had a good idea they could share. If I ever meet you I'm going to inject you with a virus see where you run, pathetic creature

One thing i don't understand.. is mentioning it on here.. :blink: ..if any of my pooches where poorley i would be the first priority then the vet ASAP..and it would not be plastered al over the net.. :D ..

Yeah Millet get a fecking hair cut you complete bell end :boogy::D any update on the dog speedy??