Just Been Raped By A Vet!

I wouldnt feed raw at the moment mate, cooked chicken and fish.

Did the vet mean dont feed raw now or ever?

He said 'ever' the hint is in the name 'dog' food coz its for dogs. I disagree though mine do well off chicken and mixed food

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

£ 55 ain't that bad,, considering its Sunday,, they charge for there time,, and the drugs they sold ya,,, pants down would have been £ 100 plus.   Just noticed your from yorkshire,,,, short arms and

Threads like this always make me chuckle, 7 years at university working your nuts off to become a vet and some clown expects them to come to work, on a Sunday , save their cherished animal and do it a

Your not realy serriouse are you ? 55 is feck all

Posted Images

I wouldnt feed raw at the moment mate, cooked chicken and fish.

Did the vet mean dont feed raw now or ever?

He said 'ever' the hint is in the name 'dog' food coz its for dogs. I disagree though mine do well off chicken and mixed food

I would of asked him what dogs ate for the 10,000 years before "dog food" was invented? Lol.

Meat IS dog food.

Either way just keep him on bland food for now till hes sorted.

My springer had some kind of stomach problem before christmas, fed him rice and chicken for a few days and a spot of natural yoghurt and he was back to his normal self....but now it's back again so i might have to go to the vets...

i experienced similar years ago, with a litter of hound pups that i was rearing, virus said the vet, he gave me synulox tablets, gave them twice a day for a week or so, lost one but all the others came through. went hollow in a couple of days, drinking a lot of water, i wonder if it was some sort of ecoli??. Vets normally call things they cant diagnose " a virus".

I hope your dog makes it fella.

Chin up

Hahahaha £60 and you think that's being raped?? :laugh: :laugh:

My last out of hours vet visit cost over 2grand :icon_eek: Could see the feckers eyes rolling like a one armed bandit and dropping the Audi symbols in :laugh: that's being spanked mate :tongue2:

£2k? What did the dog do?

Dog fight two dogs needed rebuilding :laugh:

That's a hefty prise Shroom for a dog scrap i gather they where not yorkies.. :D my worst dog fight cost me a mere £750.. :blink: ..

Ears torn, bites, blood etc must admit they were in a right state and the vet did a really good job :thumbs:

Terrier and a large mongrel they kicked off in the car while I was eating my Sunday scran the inconsiderate gits :laugh: