Oddest Sandwich?

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cold gravy,mashed potato and cabbage..............in a sandwich .....i dont believe any human being would eat that voluntarily..............id rather eat dogshit !

the fucks wrong with you people

the pie butty should have world heritage status

Posted Images

WTF is a pie sandwich? Literally a pie between 2 slices of bread? Fecking weirdo's :blink::tongue2:

Not a sandwich but I love a bit of stuffed heart! I hate kidney but like liver. Squirrels a lovely meat too.

Camel is the worst meat I've ever had, tasted something like sweaty piss.

shure you don't mean camel toe lol!!!
  • Like 1

One of my ex's used to like a bowl full of pickled onions, chocolate ice cream and salad cream, but then she was a proper weird f****r at the best of times! :blink:

Anyone who could eat that needs f***ing sectioning!!

:yes: Proper f****d up mate..

One of my ex's used to like a bowl full of pickled onions, chocolate ice cream and salad cream, but then she was a proper weird f****r at the best of times! :blink:

Bet she was a standard Ham, cheese and pickle lass before she met you tae?.. :laugh:

• Like 2

Bet she was a standard Ham, cheese and pickle lass before she met you tae?.. :laugh:
:laugh: Nah, she was a few cold mashed potato sandwiches short of a full picnic full stop mate! :laugh: Liked it real rough in the bedroom too! No problem with moderately slapping the odd arse cheek here and there during a bit of doggy style, I could handle that if it made her happy, but when this mental cow begged me to punch her full on in the face once when we were in the middle of a pissed up banging session, I knew it was time to GTFO! :o:laugh: Man that girl had issues.. :yes:

:laugh: Nah, she was a few cold mashed potato sandwiches short of a full picnic full stop mate! :laugh: Liked it real rough in the bedroom too! No problem with moderately slapping the odd arse cheek here and there during a bit of doggy style, I could handle that if it made her happy, but when this mental cow begged me to punch her full on in the face once when we were in the middle of a pissed up banging session, I knew it was time to GTFO! :o:laugh: Man that girl had issues.. :yes:

Oh I've had one of these! except it wasn't during sex she just begged me to knock her out during an argument :blink: i said no obviously so she tried to smash my place up. She was swiftly removed :laugh:​ shes still apologizing and wanting to try again :blink::whistling:

• Like 1

Theres some f****n odd combinations of food some of yous like !!.......Im not fussy with food like Scothunter is but im fussy about how i eat it......i cant be doing with shoving more than one food in my mouth at a time if ive got a cooked breakfast i,ll eat everything individually i cant put a bit of egg bit of bacon bit of sausage and some beans in my gob all at once if i eat something i want to taste it i dont want to taste a combination of everything !........Depending what it is i cant even have different foods touching each other on the plate :icon_redface: ....plenty of times my mrs gives me a dinner with 4 or 5 different small plates.....everyone has their funny habits i suppose.

:icon_eek: Jesus H f***ing Christ! LOL!

Theres some f****n odd combinations of food some of yous like !!.......Im not fussy with food like Scothunter is but im fussy about how i eat it......i cant be doing with shoving more than one food in my mouth at a time if ive got a cooked breakfast i,ll eat everything individually i cant put a bit of egg bit of bacon bit of sausage and some beans in my gob all at once if i eat something i want to taste it i dont want to taste a combination of everything !........Depending what it is i cant even have different foods touching each other on the plate :icon_redface: ....plenty of times my mrs gives me a dinner with 4 or 5 different small plates.....everyone has their funny habits i suppose.

Lol... Fck washing up after Gnashers had dinner.. He uses the crockery of a family to himself lol

Even worse having Scot and Gnash round for dinner lol

Lol... Fck washing up after Gnashers had dinner.. He uses the crockery of a family to himself lol

Scott.........Big Mac and tin of Irn Bru.... :D

Gnasher......Soup.. :D

Piece of piss!!!

Piece of piss!!!

yeah as long as it isnt vedgetable soup :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Piece of piss!!!

yeah as long as it isnt vedgetable soup :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Home made..............now just f***ing eat it cause and i'm not sure what i put in it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Piece of piss!!!

Home made..............now just f***ing eat it cause and i'm not sure what i put in it!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah?

you tell him as i aint :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Piece of piss!!!

yeah?

you tell him as i aint :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'll tell him when he gets to the top of Ben Nevis........................i'll shout it back down too him..... ;)