Oddest Sandwich?

Theres some f****n odd combinations of food some of yous like !!.......Im not fussy with food like Scothunter is but im fussy about how i eat it......i cant be doing with shoving more than one food in my mouth at a time if ive got a cooked breakfast i,ll eat everything individually i cant put a bit of egg bit of bacon bit of sausage and some beans in my gob all at once if i eat something i want to taste it i dont want to taste a combination of everything !........Depending what it is i cant even have different foods touching each other on the plate :icon_redface: ....plenty of times my mrs gives me a dinner with 4 or 5 different small plates.....everyone has their funny habits i suppose.

:icon_eek: Jesus H f***ing Christ! LOL!

Lol... Fck washing up after Gnashers had dinner.. He uses the crockery of a family to himself lol

Even worse having Scot and Gnash round for dinner lol

Scott.........Big Mac and tin of Irn Bru.... :D

Gnasher......Soup.. :D

Piece of piss!!!

yeah as long as it isnt vedgetable soup :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Home made..............now just f***ing eat it cause and i'm not sure what i put in it!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah?

you tell him as i aint :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'll tell him when he gets to the top of Ben Nevis........................i'll shout it back down too him..... ;)

or the mountain rescue team :laugh:

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cold gravy,mashed potato and cabbage..............in a sandwich .....i dont believe any human being would eat that voluntarily..............id rather eat dogshit !

the fucks wrong with you people

the pie butty should have world heritage status

Posted Images

Theres some f****n odd combinations of food some of yous like !!.......Im not fussy with food like Scothunter is but im fussy about how i eat it......i cant be doing with shoving more than one food in my mouth at a time if ive got a cooked breakfast i,ll eat everything individually i cant put a bit of egg bit of bacon bit of sausage and some beans in my gob all at once if i eat something i want to taste it i dont want to taste a combination of everything !........Depending what it is i cant even have different foods touching each other on the plate :icon_redface: ....plenty of times my mrs gives me a dinner with 4 or 5 different small plates.....everyone has their funny habits i suppose.

:icon_eek: Jesus H f***ing Christ! LOL!

Lol... Fck washing up after Gnashers had dinner.. He uses the crockery of a family to himself lol

Even worse having Scot and Gnash round for dinner lol

Scott.........Big Mac and tin of Irn Bru.... :D

Gnasher......Soup.. :D

Piece of piss!!!

yeah as long as it isnt vedgetable soup :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Home made..............now just f***ing eat it cause and i'm not sure what i put in it!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah?

you tell him as i aint :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'll tell him when he gets to the top of Ben Nevis........................i'll shout it back down too him..... ;)

or the mountain rescue team :laugh:

Think Scotts got them on speed dial 1...... :laugh:

• Like 1

Is Big Mac and iron bru the normal diet of mountaineers...... I reckon you'll all beat gnash though his back pack will be full of plates...

:laugh: .....full of plates!!!....Ive got a sneaky feeling Scott is going to arrive, look at it and say "f**k it, i'll see you when you get doon!!". :D

Is Big Mac and iron bru the normal diet of mountaineers...... I reckon you'll all beat gnash though his back pack will be full of plates...

:laugh: .....full of plates!!!....Ive got a sneaky feeling Scott is going to arrive, look at it and say "f**k it, i'll see you when you get doon!!". :D

Haha

He'll be ok..... Is there a macdonalds nearby????

Haha

Ive told them theres one at the top............. :rolleyes:

Haha

do they do deliveries lol

• Like 2

Haha

do they do deliveries lol

f***ing hope so...i'll get a lift back up..... :laugh:

• Like 1

is it real hard going?mind ive a f****d knee lol

If you think your general fitness is low or you've a f****d knee then the short answer is "Yes!!!"... :yes:

scottie are you bringing a packed lunch when you come down to London later in the year?

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

What sandwhich will he have in his pack up???????

Jam, custard, boiled egg and rocket on fresh farmhouse crusty.........

scottie are you bringing a packed lunch when you come down to London later in the year?

What sandwhich will he have in his pack up???????

Jam, custard, boiled egg and rocket on fresh farmhouse crusty.........