f*****g Wankers

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i'm f****d then got a red and a black one

I'm fine mines is white....surely thats a foul??

you must of upset set someone....................... all four ................ that was meant to happen mate

Not gonna be cheep at all, if I had done some thing would have rather had a smack in the face, my heads f****d with trying to think why it's been done

get some cheap cctv on ya car pal...i no it dont change what the c**ts done but if they try again youmite get a look at the faces...my sisters car got done the same way,,turned out it was her x

Not gonna be cheep at all, if I had done some thing would have rather had a smack in the face, my heads f****d with trying to think why it's been done

get some cheap cctv on ya car pal...i no it dont change what the c**ts done but if they try again youmite get a look at the faces...my sisters car got done the same way,,turned out it was her x

Any crazed ex girlfriends or ex girlfriends boyfriend or bit on the side?

Know how you feel mate with not knowing its horrible! Woke up last year 2 in the morning and my old mans work van was up in flames! Two neigbours said they seen someone get out of a car with a mask on n put a petrol bomb through the window. Still don't know to this day what that was all about! Hope u hear something soon

i should be okay as well mine is red and grey, probably is a jealous twat you know what people are like if they cant have it why should you, when i bought my Trooper caught some knob from around the corner from me who campains against 4X4s and caught him letting my tyres down, no i didnt lamp him i filmed him and gave the vid to the local police woman, infact the vid aint the only thing i have given the local police woman in the past. :yes::yes:

she is a cracker and she is into guns. :D

paul

• Like 1