So, Tell Us, What Are Ye All At In The Veg Garden?

Thought I'd put up a pic of my small plot ,

IMG_2372.JPG

Onions , beets , parsnip, broad beans , French beans , carrots ,asparagus,salads bit of soft fruit , there is a couple of grape vines but they got hammered in the frost . Oh toms cucumber chille in the greenhouse along with bedding plants..edited to add runner and berlotto beans corgette ..

How you finding the box blight ,

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Few pics of some bits.  

Picked what I could salvage of the green toms for some chutney better than wasting them tonight.     Not impressed with me cabbage     few bits for dinner. Bean are delicious at the mo

Had an hour on the plots today dug first spuds ( not the best but sure they be tasty, pulled a few beets to culled a cross bread pigeon from my loft , while we was there I swapped some eggs for a turn

Posted Images

Looks rather pretty don't it Terry. No rough work there compared to your own LOL? Nice hedge all round. Looks like a cloustered hidden garden. Anyway, hope all goes well Sussex. I'm going for gold and everything in this week . Fck the frost. Jok.

lol yea my plot is rough around the edges just like its owner

Planted out some kale today and red cabbage. Had few plants to spare and gave them to my mate. His words of wisdom was I will keep them in the pots until next thursday when it rains. He all ways works with the weather and rightly so too unfortunately I just have to do stuff when I can

34452006336_bd04b5d1e7_c.jpg

The calabrese seem happy in the no dig bed even the gnome is smiling

34362729831_45d59a68d6_c.jpg

where's the best place to get some of that good bird netting , cheers

Brill cheers terry

2 metre or 3 metre and it stretches and if needed you can join it up where i get mine http://www.scaffolding-direct.co.uk/debris-netting-monoflex-sheeting/

lasts for years

That link is not working Terry try this one.

http://www.scaffolding-direct.co.uk/debris-netting-monoflex-sheeting/

They sell garden netting also.

http://www.scaffolding-direct.co.uk/garden-allotment-netting/

TC

Thought I'd put up a pic of my small plot ,IMG_2372.JPG

Onions , beets , parsnip, broad beans , French beans , carrots ,asparagus,salads bit of soft fruit , there is a couple of grape vines but they got hammered in the frost . Oh toms cucumber chille in the greenhouse along with bedding plants..edited to add runner and berlotto beans corgette ..

Touch wood not got any ... but the frost last night put paid to the berlotto beans , the runners , French beans , courgette and some bedding plants I left out the green house ...p.ssed right of ..post-81636-0-51374100-1494435367_thumb.jpg

Touch wood not got any ... but the frost last night put paid to the berlotto beans , the runners , French beans , courgette and some bedding plants I left out the green house ...p.ssed right of ..attachicon.gifIMG_2381.JPG

Thats a bugger but plenty of time to get more going though. Just got back from the plot and earthed up me spuds up. My mate said we don't need to worry now but I am not taking chances lol.

Touch wood not got any ... but the frost last night put paid to the berlotto beans , the runners , French beans , courgette and some bedding plants I left out the green house ...p.ssed right of ..attachicon.gifIMG_2381.JPG

Thats a bugger but plenty of time to get more going though. Just got back from the plot and earthed up me spuds up. My mate said we don't need to worry now but I am not taking chances lol.

Never got home till late and missed the weather forecast ..got a few runner bean and berlloto spares in the greenhouse but no more corgette or French beans ..that's the second lot I've lost to the frost ..