Best Dog Youve Had Privilege To Own

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never tried fox ,,, as it's not my thing,,, in fact i never do fox with any dog.   If you mean rabbit and small deer ,,, she did both better than hare,,, if you have herd the expression "speed kills

This one will take some beating in my eye's..he was Deerhound x Greyhound X Cattle dog x Greyhound put back to a Saluki Greyhound and he could run all day then back out again on the lamp..he had very

Mother and son Bullstags. Used for different tasks, but not sure I could pick between them. Take care.

Posted Images

Go on Ray have a guess at that red dogs height and wight... I know your dieing too :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This old shitty red bitch of mine is the best alround lurcher iv had/seen from shooting right throw she done it (Not great at alot of things but bad at nothing type). But she could of been faster. (Bitch on the left)

DSC00534.jpg

this one would be mine .. can do most stuff and he is a half brother to tiny7 bitch ,

This one.

7B0EB5AA-57B4-4E66-BB6F-C0A8C22FB5B0-2295-000001CAEE1A8173_zpsb2d1c18f.jpg

I know with this dog he will give 100% at anything. Has done everything ive asked of him and so much more. He seems to have that knack of standing in the right place at the right time. Hes comming upto 4 years now and is starting to slow down abit. But im allways confident hell put game in the bag daytime or night. He probably isnt anything special to most but he is to me and thats what matters. Atb

starting to slow down should be at peak at that age?
  • Like 3

This one will take some beating in my eye's..he was Deerhound x Greyhound X Cattle dog x Greyhound put back to a Saluki Greyhound and he could run all day then back out again on the lamp..he had very few injuries apart from when he broke his back hock at 9mth old..he died on the back seat of my car on the way to the vet's at 8yr old around 6yr's ago.. :thumbs:

Swindonpics084_zps34495244.jpg

• Like 5

It a shame they could not be cloned Fuji.. :thumbs:

Aye,your not wrong mate..I fecking loved that dog lol...probably a freak mine was but at least by putting gear in front of him I got to see what he could do and not just what he might of been capable of?..still we make the best of what we have :-)

• Like 1

This one.

7B0EB5AA-57B4-4E66-BB6F-C0A8C22FB5B0-2295-000001CAEE1A8173_zpsb2d1c18f.jpg

I know with this dog he will give 100% at anything. Has done everything ive asked of him and so much more. He seems to have that knack of standing in the right place at the right time. Hes comming upto 4 years now and is starting to slow down abit. But im allways confident hell put game in the bag daytime or night. He probably isnt anything special to most but he is to me and thats what matters. Atb

I have a dog coming up the same age similar breeding works just like you describe .Anything asked of him he has done and always been consistant.atb matt

I had a free dog off earth & hounds many years ago wouldn't do teeth or horn didn't do squaters or jump...BUT what he did is get me back into lurchers and lamping and for that I recon he was a pleasure to work

• Like 1