Luton's Muslim's

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

aye lets blame the cops, an not the fookin ragheads thats invading us some a yous folks are wired to the moon at the best a times, how the fook is it the cops fault??? its not, its the fookin muslim

Never happend in the 70's and early 80s when paki bashing was a sport the twats where to scared to come out

Fecking knew I shouldn't have watched that. I don't say this lightly, but anyone who doesn't think there is going to be full on war on our own home soil is seriously deluded.

Posted Images

Just as a matter of interest, what do people think the final outcome will be?.

We all learn to live in harmony, civil war, an escalation to possibly a world war possibly nuclear.

I think that when it starts, not necessarily in Britain might be France or Belgium or some other country pissed off with their shit then that'll be the defining moment and it'll kick off everywhere.

• Like 1

id like to march the f*****g lot of them to edmonton power station use them for fossel fuel thats about all they good for . luton might be 99% london aint that far behind . i put this link up the other day dont think many of you see it if we not carefull they gonna vote them selfs into power http://m.youtube.com/results?q=think%20before%20you%20vote#/watch?v=H8Iy4b-i2Wc