Looking For Pics Of Markbricks Bitch Kat

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tickles me all this slagging people off about dogs as for hitting people when kids are there not nice thing to do or see better to keep your self to your self and f**k the the clicks and numbers game

No Johnny I don't think that's right if your pressing me for an answer. But let me tell you how I live my life mate. I learned a long time ago to take people at face value. Treat them how they'd treat

THIS HIS TODAY,, I WAS SHOOTING JIM LET SNIPE FLUSH,,,TAKE IT EASY ON HIM,,I NO THE SNOW HIS DOWN BUT HE 12 YEAR OLD NOW,LAST WEEK WHEN FERRETING11 YEAR OLD AND STILL MAKEING THEM LOOK EASYWHEN SNIPE

Posted Images

THIS HIS TODAY,, I WAS SHOOTING JIM LET SNIPE FLUSH,,,TAKE IT EASY ON HIM,,I NO THE SNOW HIS DOWN BUT HE 12 YEAR OLD NOW,IMG_6895_zpsbc13a110.jpgLAST WEEK WHEN FERRETINGDSC01661_zpsf585e19c.jpg11 YEAR OLD AND STILL MAKEING THEM LOOK EASYIMG_6085-1.jpgWHEN SNIPE WAS A YOUNG LAD BEFORE THE BAN,,DAY TIME THEN LAMPING RABBITSIMG_6010-1.jpgMORE [PRE] BAN HAS YOU CAN SEE SNIPE HAS A YOUNG LAD,,IMG_2744.jpgIMG_2747.jpgJIM GAVE ME FULL PERMISION TO PUT THESE ON,,

that last pic looks sore

pity these two clueless c**ts dont no how there dogs where actually bred be four thay mated them :icon_redface:

so your saying jim does not no how snipe is breed,do you always wright sh#t or do you work on it..atb

• Like 2

pity these two clueless c**ts dont no how there dogs where actually bred be four thay mated them :icon_redface:

SNIPES 1st x collie grey, put 1st x collie greyX 1st grey suluki,,,, know your breeding why hide behind a silly name,,its not has iff you post any,think,,so whats your breeding mate,,,, no wounder the sites go down hill with idiots like you on here,,,,,a post with some pics ,,, and good a conversation; going gets a Prat jumping in again,,, get a life,,,or a woman,,,, X X X X OR A HOBBY AND NOT RUNNNNNING DOGSS Edited by tjones3862
  • Like 2

SNIPES 1st x collie grey, put 1st x collie greyX 1st grey suluki,,,, know your breeding why hide behind a silly name,,its not has iff you post any,think,,so whats your breeding mate,,,, no wounder the sites go down hill with idiots like you on here,,,,,a post with some pics ,,, and good a conversation; going gets a Prat jumping in again,,, get a life,,,or a woman,,,, X X X X OR A HOBBY AND NOT RUNNNNNING DOGSS

ov course it is :bye:

SNIPES 1st x collie grey, put 1st x collie greyX 1st grey suluki,,,, know your breeding why hide behind a silly name,,its not has iff you post any,think,,so whats your breeding mate,,,, no wounder the sites go down hill with idiots like you on here,,,,,a post with some pics ,,, and good a conversation; going gets a Prat jumping in again,,, get a life,,,or a woman,,,, X X X X OR A HOBBY AND NOT RUNNNNNING DOGSS

ov course it is :bye: THE MODS DO A FINE JOB ON HERE THEY BAN THE WRONG ONES,,,,,XXXXX THE [MAN] WHO CAN NOT SHOW HIS NAME,,XXXXX TO COME ON SOME ONES POST,,, AND USE THAT WORD[ CU#T] THERES YOUNG KIDS WOMEN ON HERE,, IT SHOW YOU WHAT YOU ARE. A VERY SMALL MINDED THING OF A PERSON,,,,NOT GOOD ###

Edited by tjones3862

if they can catch the game that those to have does it matter how their bred , cos all i hear om here all the time is breed worker to worker . :whistling::victory:
  • Like 5