Looking For Pics Of Markbricks Bitch Kat

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tickles me all this slagging people off about dogs as for hitting people when kids are there not nice thing to do or see better to keep your self to your self and f**k the the clicks and numbers game

No Johnny I don't think that's right if your pressing me for an answer. But let me tell you how I live my life mate. I learned a long time ago to take people at face value. Treat them how they'd treat

THIS HIS TODAY,, I WAS SHOOTING JIM LET SNIPE FLUSH,,,TAKE IT EASY ON HIM,,I NO THE SNOW HIS DOWN BUT HE 12 YEAR OLD NOW,LAST WEEK WHEN FERRETING11 YEAR OLD AND STILL MAKEING THEM LOOK EASYWHEN SNIPE

Posted Images

Guest Leveller

jeloulos are we :laugh: :laugh:

Do you know I'm actually not, things like that don't impress me. Personally I like a bit of rabbiting and don't ask anything else of my lurcher.

All I was trying to do was help a brother out, the lad said Jim gave him full permission to use the pics so that's fair enough but he obviously isn't aware of ancient laws that have been in force for much longer than any hunting act. How would he feel if Jim had his collar felt cause he posted some silly pic on this forum. It's not something I'd want on my conscience.

I'm not trying to get anybody in the shit either! I don't know any of them and have no beef with anybody on this board so there's no point in trying to twist and turn my words around the Wildlife Crime Officers etc that monitor these boards know the law they don't need me to point anything out to them I was just trying to educate the member but why bother? Carry on :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And if Mark (timber) did a repeat litter with Chester and his Lily, i'd have another in a shot. In over 30 years in this game...Xena is starting to be the best dog i've had.

Glad to hear that fella as my old mutt was sire to both Chester and Lily...bit of a feather in the cap for old Jack lol and also Chesters dam Kelsey that I also owned..hope Xena serves you well for many a year and you get the same enjoyment I got out of her grandparents..Atb Andy