Looking For Pics Of Markbricks Bitch Kat

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tickles me all this slagging people off about dogs as for hitting people when kids are there not nice thing to do or see better to keep your self to your self and f**k the the clicks and numbers game

No Johnny I don't think that's right if your pressing me for an answer. But let me tell you how I live my life mate. I learned a long time ago to take people at face value. Treat them how they'd treat

THIS HIS TODAY,, I WAS SHOOTING JIM LET SNIPE FLUSH,,,TAKE IT EASY ON HIM,,I NO THE SNOW HIS DOWN BUT HE 12 YEAR OLD NOW,LAST WEEK WHEN FERRETING11 YEAR OLD AND STILL MAKEING THEM LOOK EASYWHEN SNIPE

Posted Images

Cheers lads (well most of you) that pic of kat from the story thread, how the feck did i forget that lol, been searching for days for a pic.

The fen match, the dog kat ran was 2012 forley cup winner fly I think. Kat done a good few foxes i think, but foxes don't interest me that much.

Still, if you are after best to best, you couldn't go far wrong with snipe and kat i recon.

Edited by Paid

did mark match kat with a day time dog. if so who was it and what dog and what was the result anyone know

Since you ask :D and any mods with an itchy finger, I'm only answering the question, no need to ban me or give me warnings........

MB used to come on here bragging about Kat, what it could do. It's safe to say he got under people's skin :D he got thrown a challenge to match his bag chaser (cos he'd race the dog at shows) against a saluki on the fens. There was money to exchange hands, loser to leave site etc, etc. Mark took up the challenge on the day miles took a young dog and obviously mark had Kat. It was to be the best of 3. If you listen to some (chill brookie :D) all Kats hares were easy and miles dogs (can't mind it's name) were world class. It may have been the case, Kat might have got lucky, miles unlucky, but that's coursing and the winner is always the dog who catches the most :D Kat got 2 out of 3 hares..... Miles 1 out of 3. Outcome, mark didn't want the money or for miles to leave the site..,.... Mark got banned from THL :yes:

:laugh: That must have pissed on a few chips,Every dog has its day.Fair play him taking up the challange.
  • Like 1

did mark match kat with a day time dog. if so who was it and what dog and what was the result anyone know

Since you ask :D and any mods with an itchy finger, I'm only answering the question, no need to ban me or give me warnings........

MB used to come on here bragging about Kat, what it could do. It's safe to say he got under people's skin :D he got thrown a challenge to match his bag chaser (cos he'd race the dog at shows) against a saluki on the fens. There was money to exchange hands, loser to leave site etc, etc. Mark took up the challenge on the day miles took a young dog and obviously mark had Kat. It was to be the best of 3. If you listen to some (chill brookie :D) all Kats hares were easy and miles dogs (can't mind it's name) were world class. It may have been the case, Kat might have got lucky, miles unlucky, but that's coursing and the winner is always the dog who catches the most :D Kat got 2 out of 3 hares..... Miles 1 out of 3. Outcome, mark didn't want the money or for miles to leave the site..,.... Mark got banned from THL :yes:

:laugh: That must have pissed on a few chips,Every dog has its day.Fair play him taking up the challange.

:D just a tad :laugh: best of it is, if miles or any saluki boy wants to challenge Kat, mark would be more than happy to oblige :D nothing worse than taking on a dog your meant to beat, marks got nothing to lose ;)

Do you realy think mark would go to the fens again with kat, baw ? After all she is 7 year old now,,

Not with Kat I don't think he would mate but I know he would with her pups, that's a Definate mate. You know what he's like, he'd take a challenge against anyone.

Before you say anything willow, the 13th December was minus 3, mark had a lot further to travel than you :)

baw you must have gave mb your password or you are him but like alot of people no MB is a grass FACT and you no he or you was makeing excuses before that date two weeks

as you or him no A COWARD HE IS but mb new you couldt win Münchausen syndrome by proxy :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

baw you must have gave mb your password or you are him but like alot of people no MB is a grass FACT and you no he or you was makeing excuses before that date two weeks

as you or him no A COWARD HE IS but mb new you couldt win Münchausen syndrome by proxy :thumbs: :thumbs:

I'm MB, never heard that before :laugh: I don't give anyone my password willow, I think my writing style lets everyone know its me posting. What did I say that upset you so much? You'll get your run and as the late Michael winner would say....... Calm down dear ;)

• Like 1

I'm MB, never heard that before :laugh: I don't give anyone my password willow, I think my writing style lets everyone know its me posting. What did I say that upset you so much? You'll get your run and as the late Michael winner would say....... Calm down dear ;)

How long you been the bricks PR man then baw?Lol

• Like 2

:D ohhh a few years now lol. I just don't get the anti brick. Most who take swipes haven't met him. I'm not saying the c**ts perfect, who the f**k is? He is out most nights walking the walk while most who slate him, probably have an annual quota that he gets in a week. All this pish about grass etc is just to blacken his character. You just need to read the bulldozer thread to realize dogmen love doing this. Dogmen always dis other dogs and men, it's been like that since I've been hunting, won't change.

• Like 3

:laugh: :laugh:

:D ohhh a few years now lol. I just don't get the anti brick. Most who take swipes haven't met him. I'm not saying the c**ts perfect, who the f**k is? He is out most nights walking the walk while most who slate him, probably have an annual quota that he gets in a week. All this pish about grass etc is just to blacken his character. You just need to read the bulldozer thread to realize dogmen love doing this. Dogmen always dis other dogs and men, it's been like that since I've been hunting, won't change.

I don't think the man's dogs are being questioned mate, its the man's morales. Interesting you say about the grass thing, he had a argument with a member off here and then proceeded to GRASS the lad up to his employers for using a computer in work to argue with the brick........pretty feckin low in anybodies books imo. But hey ho I've not met him and if half of what I hear is true then I don't care if I ever do. :thumbs:

• Like 2

I just don't get the anti brick. many others said the same thing but once a wrongen all ways a wrongen :thumbs: and all the pics HE will copy and send to the animal welfair people like he did before so lads delete your pics because you will get a knock on your door JIM get rid of the pics :yes: :yes: