Looking For Pics Of Markbricks Bitch Kat

His dog got whooped by a dog from a rescue centre FACT lol..it's handy enough though as I've seen it in action,is it the be all and end all of lurcherdom? ...not a chance I've gave better away for free FACT..ciao

• Like 4

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tickles me all this slagging people off about dogs as for hitting people when kids are there not nice thing to do or see better to keep your self to your self and f**k the the clicks and numbers game

No Johnny I don't think that's right if your pressing me for an answer. But let me tell you how I live my life mate. I learned a long time ago to take people at face value. Treat them how they'd treat

THIS HIS TODAY,, I WAS SHOOTING JIM LET SNIPE FLUSH,,,TAKE IT EASY ON HIM,,I NO THE SNOW HIS DOWN BUT HE 12 YEAR OLD NOW,LAST WEEK WHEN FERRETING11 YEAR OLD AND STILL MAKEING THEM LOOK EASYWHEN SNIPE

Posted Images

I just don't get the anti brick. many others said the same thing but once a wrongen all ways a wrongen :thumbs: and all the pics HE will copy and send to the animal welfair people like he did before so lads delete your pics because you will get a knock on your door JIM get rid of the pics :yes: :yes:

Funny we posted within 30 seconds of each other on the same subject!

Dead right, a wrong un is a wrong un is a wrong un, end of story.

Untrustworthy, not a word I'd ever want to be described as.

• Like 1

baw you must have gave mb your password or you are him but like alot of people no MB is a grass FACT and you no he or you was makeing excuses before that date two weeks

as you or him no A COWARD HE IS but mb new you couldt win Münchausen syndrome by proxy :thumbs: :thumbs:

I'm MB, never heard that before :laugh: I don't give anyone my password willow, I think my writing style lets everyone know its me posting. What did I say that upset you so much? You'll get your run and as the late Michael winner would say....... Calm down dear ;)

How long you been the bricks PR man then baw?Lol

:D ohhh a few years now lol. I just don't get the anti brick. Most who take swipes haven't met him. I'm not saying the c**ts perfect, who the f**k is? He is out most nights walking the walk while most who slate him, probably have an annual quota that he gets in a week. All this pish about grass etc is just to blacken his character. You just need to read the bulldozer thread to realize dogmen love doing this. Dogmen always dis other dogs and men, it's been like that since I've been hunting, won't change.

I don't think the man's dogs are being questioned mate, its the man's morales. Interesting you say about the grass thing, he had a argument with a member off here and then proceeded to GRASS the lad up to his employers for using a computer in work to argue with the brick........pretty feckin low in anybodies books imo. But hey ho I've not met him and if half of what I hear is true then I don't care if I ever do. :thumbs:

Jesus Christ done less on this earth than the infamous mark brick is supposed to have done :laugh: there willow for example...... Mark takes up the challenge, it has to be on willows doorstep. 1000 mile round trip for mark but hey ho..... Since the challenge was accepted willow run his mouth off as to what he was going to do to MB when he showed up..... Not very sporting that now is it? Would you travel 500 mile to run a guy on his manor in -3 when he is acting like this? But no doubt mark will be the fall guy......

Interesting you say about the grass thing, he had a argument with a member off here and then proceeded to GRASS the lad up to his employers for using a computer in work to argue with the brick........pretty feckin low in anybodies books imo. But hey ho I've not met him and if half of what I hear is true then I don't care if I ever do. :thumbs:

sounds like a real nice guy :icon_eek:

baw you must have gave mb your password or you are him but like alot of people no MB is a grass FACT and you no he or you was makeing excuses before that date two weeks

as you or him no A COWARD HE IS but mb new you couldt win Münchausen syndrome by proxy :thumbs: :thumbs:

I'm MB, never heard that before :laugh: I don't give anyone my password willow, I think my writing style lets everyone know its me posting. What did I say that upset you so much? You'll get your run and as the late Michael winner would say....... Calm down dear ;)

:D ohhh a few years now lol. I just don't get the anti brick. Most who take swipes haven't met him. I'm not saying the c**ts perfect, who the f**k is? He is out most nights walking the walk while most who slate him, probably have an annual quota that he gets in a week. All this pish about grass etc is just to blacken his character. You just need to read the bulldozer thread to realize dogmen love doing this. Dogmen always dis other dogs and men, it's been like that since I've been hunting, won't change.

I don't think the man's dogs are being questioned mate, its the man's morales. Interesting you say about the grass thing, he had a argument with a member off here and then proceeded to GRASS the lad up to his employers for using a computer in work to argue with the brick........pretty feckin low in anybodies books imo. But hey ho I've not met him and if half of what I hear is true then I don't care if I ever do. :thumbs:

Jesus Christ done less on this earth than the infamous mark brick is supposed to have done :laugh: there willow for example...... Mark takes up the challenge, it has to be on willows doorstep. 1000 mile round trip for mark but hey ho..... Since the challenge was accepted willow run his mouth off as to what he was going to do to MB when he showed up..... Not very sporting that now is it? Would you travel 500 mile to run a guy on his manor in -3 when he is acting like this? But no doubt mark will be the fall guy......

So you think its ok for him to grass on a lad who could've lost his job then baw? All over petty arguments about dogs.......a cnuts trick mate, however you try to paint it !!

• Like 5

arhhh bless him :wub:

yas no fellas what they say in show buisness any publicity is good , dont know the fella mentioned sounds like he owns a decent jukel . best thing for a man of is status is forget him , its bad enough with bunny hugers and the likes with out one that may bat for both sides .atb bunnys.

• Like 2

So you think its ok for him to grass on a lad who could've lost his job then baw? All over petty arguments about dogs.......a cnuts trick mate, however you try to paint it !!

No Johnny I don't think that's right if your pressing me for an answer. But let me tell you how I live my life mate. I learned a long time ago to take people at face value. Treat them how they'd treat you. If I'd to just talk to the folk I've not heard rumors about I'd be a mute. You judge folk on rumors that's your prerogative and ill judge them on how they are with me.

• Like 10

hes not welcome at mine no matter how many times he tries to invite himselfs he's a fat cock and a bawbag his dogs are shit his pups don't take fox I'd drown the lot of them you can't buy friendship lol to late fatboy

Lol willow, nothing to say? What did you do to Gary at the show when his hands were full and he had his kids? Your a right one to talk about anyone's character pal Haw Haw Haw

He didn't do enough imo,a smack in the mouth is nothing compared to what he should have got for robbing the dog and at least his lad will learn what happens if you follow daddies footsteps and f*ck people over :yes: .

I speak as I find , and he,s been a good friend to me .

Well said Stan. Stan pm'd me a few year ago wanting to go lamping with mark. I got in touch with him, he asked about Stan then said no problem. He's been down a few times now and shown nothing but hospitality. If folk would judge others as they treat them, the world would be a better place.

You ok willow? Went all quiet son.....