Worst Day Of The Year Gutted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

dust yourself down and crack on -- only way is to look forward working dog game throws you some shit at times its how you deal with it that counts ...

could be worse lad least you still have the dam its a tough game and anybody who s serious about the terrier work will know how you feel and take it from me weather lost at work or lost to freak accid

weird never heard of anything like that before more like one of her kennel mates killed her or she picked up a bit of poison, bad news anyway chin up.

I have!

A bloke I know had one of them Dulux sheep dogs and it jumped off the bed and ended up breaking its neck. That f*****g dog was one of the most horrible little b*****d of things I've ever come across.

Good riddance to it.

could be worse lad least you still have the dam its a tough game and anybody who s serious about the terrier work will know how you feel and take it from me weather lost at work or lost to freak accident it makes no easier to take but as someone one said dust yourself off and get back at it with the dam still in your yard the glass is half full not half empty all the best in future .

• Like 3

since the age of 8 years old and starting working dogs with my uncle, i have had an obsession with terriers and lurchers ,to the point were people asked wat do u want to do [bANNED TEXT] u grow up ? i would reply breed my own terriers or lurcher have my own lines, now at the age of 25 last year i dicided to start after my uncle gave me a patterdale bitch 3 year ago, the only bitch of the litter which the sire was lost doing his job and the dam run over so she is the only bitch of this breeding and is the best terrier i have owned she is perfect to me at work she does and is a true little pal ,

riff dam

so as i sed i dicided to start the process of starting my own lines which is going to take time and care selecting the [bANNED TEXT] stuff,anyway found a nice dog to line her,the pups were born 1 bronze bitch pup and 5 dogs 3 bronze 2 black so obviously was keepin the bitch all the rest were gave to friends .now 15 month old and bushing like a trooper great recall flyin throw earths and confronted a few reds to ground i was certain she was going to be twice the worker her mum is to go to the kennel this morning and find the poor little sod ltyed dead on the floor has really pulled my strings and has put abit more then a lump in my throwt. she must have been jumping up as she does on to the top of her kennel slipped and hit ground broke her neck on the ice.completly gutted she will be truely missed R.I.P flick.

R.I.P flick

sori for your lose lad great lukn dogs hope ur breeding goes well atb

since the age of 8 years old and starting working dogs with my uncle, i have had an obsession with terriers and lurchers ,to the point were people asked wat do u want to do [bANNED TEXT] u grow up ? i would reply breed my own terriers or lurcher have my own lines, now at the age of 25 last year i dicided to start after my uncle gave me a patterdale bitch 3 year ago, the only bitch of the litter which the sire was lost doing his job and the dam run over so she is the only bitch of this breeding and is the best terrier i have owned she is perfect to me at work she does and is a true little pal ,

riff dam

so as i sed i dicided to start the process of starting my own lines which is going to take time and care selecting the [bANNED TEXT] stuff,anyway found a nice dog to line her,the pups were born 1 bronze bitch pup and 5 dogs 3 bronze 2 black so obviously was keepin the bitch all the rest were gave to friends .now 15 month old and bushing like a trooper great recall flyin throw earths and confronted a few reds to ground i was certain she was going to be twice the worker her mum is to go to the kennel this morning and find the poor little sod ltyed dead on the floor has really pulled my strings and has put abit more then a lump in my throwt. she must have been jumping up as she does on to the top of her kennel slipped and hit ground broke her neck on the ice.completly gutted she will be truely missed R.I.P flick.

R.I.P flick

sori for your lose lad great lukn dogs hope ur breeding goes well atb