Well here goes boys n girls.

Been in and out of hospital the last few weeks

In terrible pain, on crutches.

Today the hospital have diagnosed me with

Reactive Arthritis...

Im only 44 ffs and its alot to take on board.

So i gotta start me life all over again as its incurable...

Its gonna be a hard path and the biggest fight of my life thats for sure.

Wish me luck as im gonna fecking need it..........

TUFFTY (the new mong-boy)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There is medication you can have for such ailments ... You can take a daily dose of 10 mgs of MAN THE f**k UP ...... Lol

Whatever you do don't use your crutch in Tesco car park, Blue Pocket Rocket has a real phobia of them now and a tendency to lash out after the 'incident'

Mine's like one of those ruins Indiana Jones ventured into: full of things that go BANG, CREAK and RUMBLE and OH SHIT! Not literally I hasten to add, for those with too vivid and anal an imagination

Oh no Tuffers!

Thats not good news but rest assured it is going to be ok, you just have to adapt, Carl has AS (arthritis in his spine) and I have arthritic stuff amongst other stuff and Im only 24 and whilst its bloody awful and hurts like hell there are ways round things.

It'll be hard to begin with and its certainly not news you want at any age but all will be well - now you have a diagnosis they can start making you feel more comfortable and you can move on with your life.

All the best Tuffers! :thumbs:

must be catching mate and the same age,i ended up like a cripple last year didnt know what was wrong me,i was that bad the missus had to dress me every day till my appointment came through from the hostpital.i was diagnosed with rhumatoid arthirtus and injeted me with methatoxrate the next day i was normal again.i now have to inject myself once aweek plus take 4 tablets a day and folic acid oce a week for the rest of my life :thumbs:

i no someone who had the same..............pills never did nothing, always in pain............he now smokes low grade cannabis daily.................never feels a thing and always smiling..............just saying......... ;)