• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heard glaude [greengrass] was sueing him for useing his picture in his avater

bottom line is he is /was a cantancorous old c...t loved to argue and take the p.. .and couldnt handle it when folk didnt agree with him ,cos he was boozed up most nights , ,,,       so what h

Pmsl c**ts not even in the ground yet and you want his shoes

Posted Images

Guest Chancey

Lets face it, he could change a few letters in his name and f****d if I would notice lol

earlierchartpolski :whistling:

looks good all he needs is a husky

and an insulated kennel for them cold nights :laugh:

lol
Guest Chancey

Riohog, your just jelous of the man cos he's run with the salukis on the deserts :laugh:

good old lawrence of arabia .. ffs 26 years in saudi a dry state f..k he is making up for it now :laugh:

there nothing like getting the boot in when hes not here to defend himself

I'm good with words and understanding. Ill make a plea to get him back........

Chart ya auld c**t, I know your reading this and already itching to post. Get yer arse back on here as soon as cos as sure as night follows day, if you leave it a week or a month........ No c**t will remember yea :laugh:

He was one of the first on here I argued with. Think it was about kc whippets. He'll be back when he's drunk :laugh:

hell he wont be back when hes sober will he .. thats a rare acurance :laugh:

:laugh: I miss whin, it was good when the two of them had a dick measuring competition :laugh:

I`ve got a pic of the two of them at a gamefair somewhere,, both of them standing on tiptoe !! hahahaha pair of well matched fannies ! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Only joking aboot the fanny thing, incase oanybady wants to lick ma heed in !

Pity if he`s away,, nothing quite like Charts drunken fuckoffs ! lol

Guest Chancey

He was one of the first on here I argued with. Think it was about kc whippets. He'll be back when he's drunk :laugh:

hell he wont be back when hes sober will he .. thats a rare acurance :laugh:

:laugh: I miss whin, it was good when the two of them had a dick measuring competition :laugh:

I`ve got a pic of the two of them at a gamefair somewhere,, both of them standing on tiptoe !! hahahaha pair of well matched fannies ! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Only joking aboot the fanny thing, incase oanybady wants to lick ma heed in !

Pity if he`s away,, nothing quite like Charts drunken fuckoffs ! lol

get that pic up if theres no copyright on it

I like CP..met him a good few times,always good craic...Richie you fecking Geordie c**t..get back on I'm starting a topic about lamping comps,could do with some backup when Kat and Bruce come to the fore lol...come on matey..f**k the knobs ..Atb Andy

• Like 1

I can,t say he was a barrel of laughs , but he seemed o.k to me , narky old school who knew his stuff .

butter cup me old china ....................you and baw planning bells i hear..............

is you really alove machine..............

old CP, he has knowledge, but the time I said, about WHIN,S dog marking the container, at Hawick show, he let himself down, tried to say the dog was looking through the railings, and then FUJI, put a photo up of DON, marking a set or rabbit in the hedgerow, two collie xs simmilar style of marking, the time I was at the show WHINS DOG MINNIE, was the only dog to set that container, and she set it in style, took up a beautiful position, come back CP, all is forgiven, and we could do with WHIN back, with his Salmos, lobsters, and everthing else he could put in the freezer, I saw Whins Lana, again a collie x, and she was the real McCoy, SHE WAS AROUND 7 YEAR OLD AT THAT TIME, we were bolting RABS, ((( as whin would say, she had her right knuckle pinned, ((( through a bad accident, she was picking up those rabbits as if she were a two year old, (((( for me a real collie x, and those two fellows were well travelled hunters, one way or another,