Chartpolski

i just spoke to cp, an he says ye are all a bunch a pr icks, an theres no exceptions, except me.............

No way would he be meaning me aswell...fellow north east men look out for each other....100% over northern and southern c**ts :laugh:

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heard glaude [greengrass] was sueing him for useing his picture in his avater

bottom line is he is /was a cantancorous old c...t loved to argue and take the p.. .and couldnt handle it when folk didnt agree with him ,cos he was boozed up most nights , ,,,       so what h

Pmsl c**ts not even in the ground yet and you want his shoes

Posted Images

I have had a lot worse ding's and argument's on here than what was in that thread and none of them required me to throw the towel in..well one did but tht's a different story.. :whistling: ..FFS it's only the internet after all you cock end's c**ts and b*****d's.. :D

we keep fookin prayin ye will leave tho :whistling:

i live in hope :angel:

• Like 1

i just spoke to cp, an he says ye are all a bunch a pr icks, an theres no exceptions, except me.............

No way would he be meaning me aswell...fellow north east men look out for each other....100% over northern and southern c**ts :laugh:

okay then, maybe not you

• Like 1

okay then, maybe not you

Are you sure he never ment Graham.... On a list of pricks and c**ts I'd imagine he'd have rated quite near the top???..:-)

okay then, maybe not you

Are you sure he never ment Graham.... On a list of pricks and c**ts I'd imagine he'd have rated quite near the top???..:-)

:laugh: :laugh:

i'm not coming up to yours now..wanker :laugh: :laugh:

I have had a lot worse ding's and argument's on here than what was in that thread and none of them required me to throw the towel in..well one did but tht's a different story.. :whistling: ..FFS it's only the internet after all you cock end's c**ts and b*****d's.. :D

cant think which one that was :whistling: --- mind you`ve had a few :tongue2: ............... bet charts dying to get on tonight be lurking around as a guest till the week end then he`ll be back ....

When I saw he was gone I could've bet my bottom dollar on a pointless thread that'll reach double figures in pages being started,

Will it make a difference? No,

He's gone, I don't know why he never took his own advise about asking to be deleted and just not logging on as he pointed out to many a man before,

He was sound enough in person, but came across differently on here, but I'm not 100% sure he knew he was doing it.

okay then, maybe not you

:laugh: :laugh:

i'm not coming up to yours now..wanker :laugh: :laugh:

shit did I invite you....I really should stop coming on here drunk.... Ahhahaha
  • Like 1

we keep fookin prayin ye will leave tho :whistling:

i live in hope :angel:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

cant think which one that was :whistling: --- mind you`ve had a few :tongue2: ............... bet charts dying to get on tonight be lurking around as a guest till the week end then he`ll be back ....

To be honest i have had that many that i can't remember now and they are all water under the bridge100%... i have mellowed now and any shite i talk these day's is usualy a wind up piss take.. :whistling:

• Like 1