What are people paying for broardband

Just wanted to know if i am paying to much for broardband , i am with talktalk , i get landline to landline calls unlimited. broardband & my line rentals with them also .. my monthly bill is roughly 30 quid a month

I think its a lot as i rarely use the phone to ring anyone , so does 30 a month sound a lot simply for internet use . what do some of you pay as a comparison ?

we get it from Sky at 7.50

TUFFTY

SKY SKY SKY

the cheapest by far

TUFFTY

thats great if youve got sky, im on freesat :laugh:

well move to sky then

freesat it is what it says free (shit)

TUFFTY

i rarely watch tv or use the phone i want a package for just broadband :laugh:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

oi sausage jockey thats my mrs   TUFFTY

told my lot if they wanted to keep sky they paid for it needless to say its gone

Oh my god,, is that you on the avatar,, i just cant fooking believe nobody is ringing you.. if i were single i would

Just wanted to know if i am paying to much for broardband , i am with talktalk , i get landline to landline calls unlimited. broardband & my line rentals with them also .. my monthly bill is roughly 30 quid a month

I think its a lot as i rarely use the phone to ring anyone , so does 30 a month sound a lot simply for internet use . what do some of you pay as a comparison ?

we get it from Sky at 7.50

TUFFTY

SKY SKY SKY

the cheapest by far

TUFFTY

thats great if youve got sky, im on freesat :laugh:

well move to sky then

freesat it is what it says free (shit)

TUFFTY

I've got sky uk/ sky Germany and sky Italy.. and sky uk is the one that never gets watched

i get my calls and line rental from talk talk , cost about 20 a month broadband from bt think its about 20 a month aswell its should have been all from talk talk but they cocked up big style. i went to talk talk for a better deal but got nothing but hassle lost the order for broadband then phone kept cocking up and getting them to fix it was a nightmare they could not get it through there thick heads that they could not contact me by mobile to arrange some one to fix it because i you dont get any network at all here, leaving talk talk and going back to everything from bt dont care if it costs more i like things to work

i get my calls and line rental from talk talk , cost about 20 a month broadband from bt think its about 20 a month aswell its should have been all from talk talk but they cocked up big style. i went to talk talk for a better deal but got nothing but hassle lost the order for broadband then phone kept cocking up and getting them to fix it was a nightmare they could not get it through there thick heads that they could not contact me by mobile to arrange some one to fix it because i you dont get any network at all here, leaving talk talk and going back to everything from bt dont care if it costs more i like things to work

same problems i had fecked them off went back to bt

avoid talk talk ......they are a BUNCH OF ROBBING MOTHERS,........you ring them to sort things out and there all pakis who you cant understand ...........they said one of my phone calls was £40 and i know for a fact i or the kids never made that call............we had problem with the line and they wouldnt sort nothing out .............moved to b.t and they sent an engineer out and the line was fixed right away and when you ring them you can understand what they say......heard others had problems with talk talk aswell

I dont think there are any companys that are great to be honest , we called bt to report branches rubbing the line and in due course the line would be fecked trying to save them some work , oh not our problem its the person that owns the ground that the tree is on could not care really , 3 weeks later yup ye guessed it no phone or broadband after calls to talk talk who then call open reach to come oot and sort it guess what the fault was , then the folk that came oot were no qualified to climb the pole , so had to wait on someone else coming :chair:

17 a month with virgin and a dream box that cost 280 every channel u can think of free through sky dish, great set up! Feck the phone line had that before and had to pay a massive bill as she went mad with the phone even though she had her mobile!?

17 a month with virgin and a dream box that cost 280 every channel u can think of free through sky dish, great set up! Feck the phone line had that before and had to pay a massive bill as she went mad with the phone even though she had her mobile!?

great if you have cable :laugh:

I teather my laptop to my android phone via usb im on pay as you go with three. 15 pounds per month so get free internet to my laptop!

that wouldnt work here 1 the signals shocking and 2 im not good at remembering what ive done with my phone as people who know me will vouch for, ive had more numbers than carol vorderman :laugh: